Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hello everyone.....

Well, Its been some time since I made My last Post....So,Here it goes....

Quiet a Lot of Things has happened....The biggest of them is tht I have Passed the Infy Training Program!!!! Wow...thts a gr8 thing!!! Then,I moved into a new Home....Outside Infy,abt 15Kms.... I have 2 other room mates also....Both from MBT.... Girish and dilip!! Both r good company....No fufu,gugu also!!! SO,ippol jeevitham adichupoly aanu!!! Here is a usual Day of My Life...

7:00 am:- wakeup...Actually,it is in turns...1 week I wake up @ 7...next week Dilip wakes up @ 7 and me @ 7:30. Then, a quick bath and frm 7:30-8,another round of sleep....

8:- Second wake up....Quick dressing and breakfast..By 9,I reach Infy!!

9-10:30 :- Checking up mails,forwarding them and checking up on ibnlive.com 4 latest news!! I have started this habit after I learned tht nammude swantham Antony is defence minister one week late!!

10:30:- Tea and some snacks... A little lattiyadi with the other people here!!

12:00:- Lunch...Usually KC and Rajappan wld b ter...Sometimes,Dicksonum Kaanum...

1:00-5:00:- Ippolakum njan enthengilum pani cheyyaru....Else,I might b having some Invigilations also....

After 5,I usually will just have another tea,Go 2 swimming pool or any other place....Cool Off....and have dinner...Pinne thirichu pokum...athra thanne!!!


Ithuvare I hav'nt started teaching...I am stuck with a project here!! My project mates are cool guys... PM also is OK.. Baaki ullavarkku sugham aanu ennu vishwasikkunnu.. Cricket onnu kalichittu ippol kurachu naalayi!!! Parichayamulla aalkar ivide kuranju kondirikkukayanu!

Ideykku Mandi kaanum onlinil!! Avalkku project kitty...The name of the project is really funny..."Death Care Managment"...Anu also got a new name..."Miss Bean"... Aval ee karyam blogil post cheyyaruthu ennu paranjirunnu...thts y i am posting it here...;-) ..Mansu,Teena,Ramu,Rajappan okke ivide undu...Rajappan eppol eethu samayamum eetho oru penninte koodeyanu!!! Choodichal "Friends" aanu ennanu avan parayaru... Avan classil parrokke padi SHine cheithu nadakkukayanu ennanu njan keetathu!!! Pekshe kasthakalathinu avan front rowil aanu irikkunathu...So,No oorakkams!! Pavam cherukkan!!!

Ivide Evaluationil ullavar chellapol US batchine patti parayunnathu kelkkam...I am stating one such funny incident....

There was a question in which v need 2 check the amount entered should not exceed 2 decimal points.... One guy in US batch did this by checking if there are "two decimal points" in the number entered. He used a for loop and checked the data entered character by character!!! Such is the case of US batches!!! Now I feel proud 2 b Indian...hehe...

Planning 2 visit Banglore this week end(Hopefully)...Kiru and Rajeev has come here 1 month back!!! Aathinte visheshams pinne ezhutham!!!!

No comments: