Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tagged by Naru

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

One is the scar on the upper part of my right hand.. This is my birth mark and was with me from the time I was born .. Then a couple of scars in the right hand and right leg, as a result of the bike accident during the college days.. Naru hope u remember

2.What does your phone look like?

A very stylish and handy set from Nokia , most impressive part is its water resistive capacity , I really like this set as many memories lies bonded with this model and this is a very user friendly set. NOKIA 3310
.Sree got to thank u for this

3.What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, just the plain wall painted in a light attractive color

4.What is your current desktop picture?

A pic that contains my name written in a very artistic way in a black background

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Y should we create such a big issue out of this, if 2 people want to spend their rest of life in each others company, let them do it

6.What do you want more than anything right now?

To be honest a promotion with some more Zeros adding to the RHS of my payslip.. Love to go Goa with old friends and have blast

7. What time were you born?

I don't know the precise time.

8.Are your parents still together?

Yes. Happily as ever

9.Last person who made you cry?

Hmmm.. That one emotion seems to be missing in me, think the last time a tear came out was the result of a look back at a nasty fight with my parents. So if u got to name the guilty person its me me and me only

10. What is your favourite perfume / cologne?
Its a brand named Cobra.. I like the smell of it.. And its effect lasts a very long time

11.What kinds of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

I will go for black color in both the cases

12.What are you listening to?

Maar Udari.. A folk song from the Hindi film Pinjar.. Lovely one

13.Do you get scared of the dark?

i was scared of the dark like nothing in my childhood days.. but those days are long gone now.. now it only in the late hours of the night that i reach home [ from office ]

14.Do you like painkillers?

No I don't .. I know the side effects they leave behind, especially after seeing what harm they did to my fathers health

15.Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Ya , but i like to make me heard most of the time

16.If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Love to have a pizza.. It has been some time since I had one

17.Who was the last person that made you mad?

Gopumon after he was hit for the second six by a tail ender in the 18th over of the India - Pak T-20 final

18.Who was the last person who made you smile?

My father, his efforts to control his words against gopumon really made me smile a lot

No comments: