Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Bye Trivandrum

Dear All,

I am leaving trivandrum. I have been in this capital city of kerala for 6 years and now it is time for me to say good bye to all. I will be missing shanghumukham beach, kovalam, B6 bar, Our college and a lot many friends. It has been my destiny to start my next phase of career in the oldest city of India and the first capital city of India. Actually speaking, I am really excited to go to Calcutta with lot many dreams, new challenges and culture. I dont know how it will turn me in. I hope Calcutta will teach me new lessons of living a worthy life.

I am selected to work as Security Research Engineer in a company started by IIT Kharagpur alumnites. I am really excited in learning stuffs and facing new challenges. Bless me to fulfill my dreams.

Thanks to all who have been very supportive through out my life. I would like to thank my friends of CS06. You all taught some good lessons and I am really thankful to it. I wish everyone to follow their hearts and to do things that really satisfies you. At the end of the day if you are not happy, then you are trying to fill your mind and heart with lots of "NULL". I hope you all will live a worthy life.

My support, love and heart is always with you. Thanks again for everything. I will miss you all really badly.

Take care
Nibin

8 comments:

naveen said...

Ool Tho Bost Ooliya...(This is wht I call "Almost Bengali")... Hafeez.. Plan a kolkatta trip also... :-)Keep in touch... Allathe ippolathe pole onnum nadakkula... Hope tht ur mail ID won't b blocked ter... :-)

Panackal said...

Aliyaa.. all the best. keep in touch.. avide poyi vella "Sen" pennineyum karakki eduthu settle aavan nokku.. :-) Keep in touch.. take care..

maneesha said...

All the best da..keep in touch..TC

Unknown said...

Aliya all d best ..u will surely reach great heights...(u will be in the top floor of the tallest building in kolkata..) jus kidding...

One day we all will proudly say...aaaa Nibin nammude koode padicha payanaa.. avan eppol evide ethee...

Thanks for all the help... Will really miss u..

Keep n touch...

danya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danya said...

Da Nee companyde ceo aakumbol njangale eelam hire cheyyane :-)
Keep in touch(not like now)...

"ShobhKichu Shubho Hok"

Ps: valare kastappettu oppichata from bengalis...Meaning vere entelum aanel enne adikkalle...Ini itinte meaning nee avide poyi bengalikalodu chotichu manassilakkikkoo...Athu ninte first assignment :-)
Njoyyyyyy...

Anonymous said...

good bye nibin frm the capital city & happy journey..let this be a wonderful & eventful experience to u..
[by the way u talk like paulo coelho!!u r going to tagore's place! god only knws wht happens next!!!] Taaaaaaaaaaa TAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Panackal said...

Aara paru paulo coelho? Ninte ammayiappan aano? :-)