Friday, February 17, 2006

TAG About My Life partner

Ok. To tell about my life partner, many of the points I wish 2 say are told by my friends. Frankly I have only few points 2 say new about her. Even if it is a repetition, I’ll tell about her. I also admit, its not easy 2 get a girl for me as all say. But there should be someone there waiting 4 me.

  1. She should be simple in all respects.
  2. About physical appearance, the main thing I admire about a girl is her long hair. A girl with long hair and with twinkling eyes is preferred the most.
  3. She should be perfect malayalee girl when she wears a saree.
  4. The most important thing is that she should be there with me motivating me all the time. Because in my life, without such a person I’ll b bigzero
  5. She should be there with me for fighting. ( Enikku adikoodan pattanam ). Not serious fight
  6. She should have her own view over things. Atleast interested in studying new things or simply curious.
  7. she should know good cooking like my mom. Mainly she shud know how to make “Mango pulisseri, Ullitheeeyal” and 2 or three touchables
  8. open hearted, like she should say everything 2 me
  9. she shud not short tempered or like someone who is taken over by emotions. i’ll say brain should dominate heart
  10. she should make a cute impression on me

I hope there is a person with all these qualities waiting for me in this part of the world.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enthada ee perfect "malayalee" girl?

Panackal said...

Pappu, seems like u were describing one particular person as far as looks were concerned!!!

danya said...

hehe...daaa..during ur pennukanal go n ask ur gal if she knows how to amke mango pulissery k...and in the mater of fighting i feel a female incarnation of rockus ll do....

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »