Friday, February 17, 2006

Things tht I hate...

Ok Rockus...here is my hate list....
1). I hate people who hate me...(It may sound a bit unfriendly,but this is the way I am...)
2).I hate smokking!!!Thts rite...drinking...it affects only the 1 who is drinking,but passive smoking is much worse...I am 1 of its victim....
3).People who spoils environment and nature...
4).Show offs...as rockus said....2 much of them in our college.
5).People who hate India....tht I just HATE....
6).People who have chori swabhavam(Irritating charector)....There r some in our class...
7).Politicians....Some1 may say tht there may b some who r good...but first,let them prove it...I dont care if it is Communist or BJP or congress....
8).People who hate my friends.....
9).Corrupt people....
10).LeT(Not the ice-cream Anu...),Jaish and all other Terrorist groups......
11).I hate chemistry and biology....Dont know why....but i just hate them...
12).Non commited teaching staff....V r suffering because of it...Teachers play a important role in future of this country.
13).All those who place Money above everything else.....
14).Rules in countries like Saudi Arabia forcing women 2 wear things tht they dont like...And not allowing boys and girls 2 mingle 2gether...Has known abt. these things frm Anu a couple of days ago...felt very sad and at the same moment proud of been born in India...Eventhough it is a developing country....no such nonsence is there ....atleast...not as a official rule

OK...thts it I guess....Some of the points may feel like a bit 2 much 4 some of my frnds....but this is wht i really feel....
Bye fellas

No comments: