Sunday, March 26, 2006

About Nibin...

Atleast Sulu has started writing...

Nibin is one of the first guys in CS I met. (I was in IT for the first week, remember?) We met for some intercollege fest in Hassan Marikkaar Hall. He was participating in Dumb C and me for quiz. I found him to be extremely friendly and we had a good time "bird watching" :-D
Then on we have remained to be good friends throughout the college...
We have been together in many trips to several places...Just cutting classes in the name of tech fests...and at times winning prizes as well...
Thodupuzha, Madurai, Shree Buddha, Adi Shankara, CET etc will remain a sweet memory...
The first time I was on stage would be with him in UCE, Thoduouzha...Though we lost we still rocked!
Whereever we went we had a lot of fun and made it a point to finish every drop of money we had! And we always made it a point to have the food of the place we went. Thankfully I wasn't there when you had that cutlet!
And we had the opportunity to drink some "tea" at Madurai ;-) Which Iam glad we refused!
And him calling himself Nandu in the Meenakshi Temple...The memories are many...

Now, he is the damned best buji I have seen. I had the fortune of doing the mini project with him and he had the "fortune" as well! I drove him mad with my non-performance and he did the whole thing on his own. I cant forget the night before the report submission. We didnt sleep at all. Both my PC and my cousins laptop was a mess. He was getting absolutely mad and somehow we finished the whole thing with a lot of trips to Haris' home at 12 O clock in the night walking through the dog infested streets.

He has a clinical view on his love life and he is a perfectionist it seems. May be thats because you have'nt found what you are looking for yet dude. After all falling in love is all about finding perfection in an imperfect person.
We have been through a lot of stuff together and these things will be etched to my heart forever.
I wish all the happiness for you my friend and I am sure no matter where you go you will find success...

2 comments:

naveen said...

Hey mate...u forgot abt the time v had as same batch in lab.. dont worry,i have said tht..

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Diamond forex http://www.suzuki-atv-part.info/buick-grand-national-colors.html Tatoo removal japan Fear of flying ativan Mcafee virus scanner will not update files