Friday, March 10, 2006

To U...

*extremely sorry for this interruption* have been missing the blog for some days.. anyways good going naveen..waiting for the conclusion part of kodishwaran..
i just wanted to give a heartful thanks to all of u who have in a way or the other inspired,supported & helped me in countless ways knowingly or unknowingly in getting me the first ever job in my life!! & more than tht giving me the chance to see & cherish the happiness & fulfillment in my parents' , kochitta's , muthassi's & a no: of others' eyes (i saw it even in achu's little eyes! whn he had eagerly asked me 'joli evide piyapiya?' , as if 'joli' was some sort of a trophy tht i brought back frm kollam!)
Behind this there r sooo many pple to whom i m truly indepted to & now i really realize how rich i m having those frnds with me..i have a special dedication list to whom i am heartfully thankful & who hav been really there for me..

* to Anu who had constantly forced & inspired me to try, try & try i still remember her panting voice i had heard from my cell whn she'd to run to find sooraj sir for forwarding my name to the CGPC list..thank u Anu for taking those quick steps for me..i really m proud & thankful to have such a wonderful & caring frnd like u..

* to Jyothi & Sreenath who both had shouted and argued with me at a time i was not really into appearing for the tests conducted in SCT & then in TKI..U really inspired me to give it a try & not to avoid the opportunities that come in the way..thank u sooo much.. (i know i m being overly formal..but i mean it & that's it!) & thank u sree for that call just bfore the test in the morning, which really raised the confidence level in me..& to jyothi who gave soo many tips regarding the test & the whole process of recruitment..

* to Nibin who helped greatly to exchange our names & mark details to Suraj sir at the lab by sending msgs & risking to take calls inside our lab even with so much fines going arnd..thank u nibine..u really have been a great help & a great frnd.(3 laddoos to u for that!:)

* to Sumy who always had been there for me & who totally stands by me in every situation- good & bad..thanks daa for being with me always..

* to Anitha who was really the soul reason behind the quick decision to go there & try..the decision was actually taken in the bus in the evening!

*to remya, preethi, veena& susan who've been there with us & who greatly helped us in the return journey in the night by giving us a lift in their car frm the college to the bus-stand, which was abt 12-13 kms away & then standing with us until our bus left the station..

* to tintu & dinkan muthalaly who have said n sent sooo many 'all the best' wishes thruout..
* & lastly (but definitely not least-ly) for everyone who have prayed for me & congratulated me which raised my spirits higher & thus giving me a feel of some achievement..thaaaank u alll sooo very much.. ONLY i know in this whole world how each of u have contributed to this small but deep rejoicing-mode in me n my life which happened all of a sudden...Thaaank uuuuuu allllll soooo much once again for giving me this totally unexpected happiness...

3 comments:

Nibin said...

wishing u all the best..

Parvathy Ajit said...

thank u once again nibin for ur help & support..:)

Parvathy Ajit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.