Friday, April 07, 2006

ROCKIN DAYS R AWAY……

Friends, we had two rocking days passing away for the celebration. At the end of this day I was thinking about my life in our college. I have made many friends here. Some great best friends came very late. I don’t know why I had taken so much time to make them my friends. And most hurting, some went away by no clue. Some were just show offs I think. Now I really hate such persons.

The last year was something incredible because I got maximum no of gr8 friends this year. Some were exceptionally genuine in their emotions and with no show offs. If anybody had watched the way tears filled the eyes of ANU and JYOTHI, I swear u’ll cry. Most of the people I met as my batch mates in first year were really transformed in to a different character while I can point out only a few who maintained their original character.

The best semester of my college will be the s6. But if u ask me the worst sem, I would say it is also s6. I got the job. The job is on wall ready to fall in either way. The academic ruin and mentally I was a little ruined. If someone is responsible to make me overcome those difficulties, it would definitely NISHA. I started my company with ANU on s6 even if we know each other from the very first semester. She is one of the best friends I have now. If I have 2 thank somebody for encouraging and supporting me through out the course, it goes to NARU, ANAND, TINKAN and NISHA.

If I had missed someone who deserves a description they are RAJAVU, BRIGU, NIBIN and RAJAPPAN. About RAJAVU, like ANAND, he is also my best friend. He is a different character who deserves some respect and is a very loving, caring and understanding character. Our acquaintance started from 1st year when Naru mentioned about his skills in Internet (Hacking etc). So I just started him with a “Hello”. When we went to UCK, our friendship grew to its top and now he is my best friend.

About Brigu, I’m sure no one will have a negative impression on him. He is such a person who is very straight forward, with great communication skills and a good personality. The combination behind the success of the movies was NARU, BRIGU and myself. This combination has skill, technical perfection, idea flow and the best luck. What we lacked during last movie was indeed luck.

About Nibin, “EEE pannane kurichenthu parayan…. Evente kayyil illatha velakalilla”. He is the most responsible and understanding guy in our class. He is the No. 1 leader and a No. 1 “Vayeeenokki.. Thani Achayan”. I remember the day he seated beside me on the counseling day of our college. I remember the first tour in which he drank “BACARDI” and narrated gr8 stories.

Rajappan is a gr8 friend of tinkan and mine. He is a St. Josephs product. He is a Nedumangad Product too. A good singer. We had gr8 times in my house with tinkan. He is indeed a competent to tinkan for Maneesha. We always make fun of him telling abt his glamour. He is one of the good guys and has a creative mind next to prabodh. These two are professional is making paradies. Most of them are hits. And his song “Innale ente negile…” is also famous.

At the end, one remains: Prof. Abodh Kumar. The best “KALAKAAARAN” in our class. We have made many stories together and he had also made many stories and songs about me too. We too enjoyed the s7 tour together with “TINKAN” show. We’ll never forget the show. But I think “THADIYAN” has presented him the most “Kidillam” show. I cannot forget the times we sat together. They were something more than gr8. I wish he will be the next hit dance master in INDIA.

To all my friends in CS and in our college, I wish u a bright future.

THANKING U
PAPPU

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have written very well about all the people...
I am sure I will miss you the most...