Tuesday, May 09, 2006

About Ganu...

Now lets start again...
Posting about our friends...
And we are in the process of revamping...more members will be coming...better template (if I get into a mood to make one that is :P)...aah life feels good! (especially when you are undersessional!)

Now let me begin...
Ganu is a very very hot headed girl. Its really fun for me to irritate her. In the end she growls and asserts herself as Ms.Puppuli (Future Mrs.Puli!)
As usual I was late in making friends...blah blah...blah....

But I found her to be a very charming girl who is an excellent companion. She has got a really pleasant aura surrounding her but mind you it takes a few seconds to change into a tremendous fit of rage! That is your problem dear...you get angry fast...
aaa mukham iniyum veertha aana polum thottu pokum!

She has got excellent communication skills and I feel she would be an asset to an HR side of any company.

Wishing you all the best in the life dear...
Puliyum pulikuttikalumaayi oru nalla onantharam madayil neenaal vazhka!

1 comment:

divya said...

naru nee revenge eduthathallee??? anathe aa phone call !!!!!! hmmmm anyway i will seriously consider tht suggestion to control my anger