Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Day of Pranks.....( ;-)

Well,I actually wanted 2 write about the Great Fire Drill that v had yesterday.. But Dhanya wrote about it yesterday.. So,I am writting abt. another incident that happened a couple of days ago!! None including Anu knew abt. this incident,as none were around.. It occured in FC2.... i.e Food Court 2... There was me,aby,kc,mansu,teena,santhi and another girl called manjusha(Mansu's classmate)... V all were seated there,and having dinner,when kc announced this...

kc:- eda aby,nammal innu ravile kanda karyam ippol parayatta??
aby:- eethu karyam??
kc:- innu ravile nammal orale kandu...evide kandu?? Gym-il!! Veere aarum alla,nammude shanti!!
shanti:- eda,ningal enganne aarinju aathu??
kc:-aathu mathram alla,nammal ninte video iduthitundu... ramuvinte digicamil!!! ;-)
shanti:- eda,kashtam undu...aathu delete cheyyanam
aby:- nangal aathu Mcetil ulla ellavarkkum fwd chayyum...

After tht,shanti was mood off,and didnt speak 2 us... She went and ordered a Pizza(yeah,thts right).... and sat at another table... after the meals,she just went out and just said a formal Byee 2 all of us...Meanwhile,v were organising a master plan.... In between,Tina and manjusha also became victims of our gang!!!

The plan was simple....

One of us is gng 2 call her room and talk 2 her as a person frm HR,or some one Important... And accuse her of Mis-Using ECC(Employee Care Center) facilities... Naturally,I was the choosen one,for various reasons which include previous examples!!! So,V went 2 a PCO,and the following conversation occured... The reason for this prank was simple enough... Yeah,there is a reason...V r not cold blooded people.... KC was a little hurt by that incident...so,v planned ths one..

So,I dialed her room No...She picked up the phone

Me:- Hullu,is this room of Ms. Shanti shasi-dharan Naai..r?? (As if I had trouble pronouncing these south indian words...Actually,many ppl here have trouble...)

She:-yes,speaking...

Me:- Ma'm,I am frm ECC..V have received an information tht u were misusing Gym facilities!! This is serious and action may b taken against u..blah..blah..and some kalip blah..blah!!!

She:- No...I didnt...other blah...blah...I have taken pass,I am a member of ECC...blah..blah..

Me:- OK...do u have pass??(She was almost into tears...I can understand it frm her words..SO,I decided 2 end this prank quickly!!!)

She:- Yes Sir(Oh yeah,Sir...she called me Sir.... I fall for tht word.... OH....Gives me "Romanjam" hehe ....Jocking... Others were standing outside...Mansu was laughing like hell...KC was sitting on lawn and laughing...aby was lying on lawn..)

Me:- OK...then go to facilities room,and get a photocopy of ur pass,and Submit it....

She:-OK sir,I will do it...2 whom shld I submit??

Me:- Submit it 2......

she:- 2 whom??

Me:- 2.....Mr.Krishna Chandran....

Then,I heard her slamming the Phone... I hope it is not broken.....
Every1 was laughing out here....Then KC called 2 her cell,and peace was declared!!!!
But it was damn fun tht night.....

And,in between,I learned 2 play pool,and billiards,and also tried my luck in bowling....hehe..
Now,only tennis and Gym remains!!! But I dont think tht I will get time!! This weekend,there is no cinema in multiplex... So,getting bored,eventhough I have assignments 2 complete.. And,I got the permenent ID card frm Infy....Damn...I make this Luk good!!! And Then there was this stupid fire drill yesterday... The security ppl was very serious... they were running around...V were walking slowly...some girls took the umbrella,others took their coffee mugs,2 grab some coffee... some others were waiting 4 their PC's 2 get shut down...I just locked my PC and was walking along... I heard tht in some classes,girls started screaming and were running... In Aby's class,the guard came into class and spoke something in Kannada...No 1 understood even a single word.... A girl who understood,jumped from their seat,and ran out of the class,screaming "Bomb...Bomb"..Then every1 else too jumped and started running... The situation was almost similar in other classes..In our class,the guard just came in and said every1 2 go to football court...He didnt mention anything...So,V didnt knew wht was gng on until v reached football court!!! One thing is 4 sure,If any real thing happen,most of us wld b dead!!!!

Anyways,thts it 4 2day guys....I hope Naru is having a wonderful life @ suntec....
C ya
Naveen

No comments: