Monday, September 18, 2006

Reporting from Infy Mysore...

"To err is Human, To Forgive is Not Company Policy"

This Message,I received some days ago,along with many many forwarded messages tht every Infosisian receives every day.... A nice and funny message,but the real meaning,I came to know only yesterday(means thursday).... The reason is simple...My room mate was fired from Infosys as he didnot meet the required selection criteria.... It is in 12th,not in BTech.... He said tht he didnt know tht the cutoff was 65%(he had only 60.5).... It was a sad moment.. I mean,only a day ago,did v celebrate My B'Day party(Not much yaar... only a small party).. He was all laughing @ tht time,and I didnt had a clue abt all the things tht was supposed 2 happen.. But he knew tht within 48hrs,he has 2 resign from Infy.. Tht is the cruel Irony about this whole Incident. He didnt say anything 2 me @ tht time.. Then,on thursday,he send me a mail saying all these things... He was in Tina's class,and she was telling tht he was one of the smart and helping guys ter.. Wen I went back 2 room,he was there.. I couldnt find words 2 say 2 him... Then,on friday,he left Infy,2 B'Lore,again,2 start the job hunt!! I hope tht Both Luck and God be with him... Byee mate... Hope 2 c u again,somewhere,someplace!

p.s.:-My new room mate is a guy frm Kottayam... A calm guy...Valiya samsaram onnum illa..
And,Yogi came here on saturday,and I wonder y he was here!! Hmmm... Mayb 2 c some1(???) I didnt c him..jackie told me tht thing.. Mandi and gang is here.. Heard she scored 48/50 in C#.. Ivalokke enthinanontho padikkunathu!!! Got Bonney's mail 2day.... I am posting the letter here...

"Compre Over

Hi guys,

I guess it went well…results will be out in 2 days….then within 1 week I will be leaving for Bangalore…then within 1 month I might go to Switzerland (on site)… ;-)

Howz it goin for u ppl…mail me if any help required…



Bye…
"

Lucky guy...Gng 2 switzerland.... Best of luck mate.... 2day is anusha's birthday.. Celebrations okke undo ennu aariyilla... Will blog on wht happened on Onam Celebration and also on Sept 13 soon... Time kittiyilla... Saturday mothom Cricket kandu.. OH..vann Desp aayi.. On sunday,I went 4 a movie.."United 93"...A nice movie.. Not much drag,simple and staright... Watch it if possible.... This thursday,V r having holiday... Dunno the reason though... From Dussera and Deepavali to Birthday of NRN is said 2 b the reason.. No 1 knows 4 sure y is the holiday given... Pinne enthayalum appam thinnal mathiyallo,kuzhi ennenda!! But holiday adichupolikkam ennonum vicharikunilla...as on friday,V have Module Test on JAVA.. "JAVA Jackie" ivide adichu polikkukayanu.. Front rowil irunnu padichu marikkukayanu.. Anu is also fine... She is now working real hard.. Class mothom katta bujy's aanu... Nammude classile pole exam kazhinjal choodikkarulla pole"Aaliya pottumo?? Company undo??" ennulla choodyam onnum ivide illa.. Ethra mark undu ennanu aadyathe choodyam... Mikkavarum ellavarkkum A grade thanne kaanum... OK....baaki visheshams njan udane thanne ezhutham...
OK...avante mailinu njan reply aayachu....aathunu avante marupadi ivide cheerkunnu...
I just asked if the switzerland okke satyam aano ennu??

"
Switzerland eke orru swapnam aayyi kedakkum…bench jeevithum is gr8…we play counter strike multiplayer in the night till morning 4 am…then we sleep for 2 hrs…but from now on we can sleep thru out the office time…coz u r not supposed to play during office hrs….hey I shud be careful….giving out these details is not safe ….coz our head has access to all out mail accounts…

"

Anand,wen is ur test 4 satyam da?? Dinkan is also writting alle?? Best of Luck Macha... Write the test well... All of our prayers are with u always!!!! May Luck and God Favour u guys...

And....This is just adding to this blog.... 2day,v had a cricket match...USA 11 Vs Volunteer 11... I was in Volunteer 11....Went there just 2 play some cricket,expecting nothing much from it... And V won...Won it ealsy also... And,then came a surprise....There was a presentation ceremony...and I got a gift Voucher from Infy....hehehe...Will write abt it later...in detail...It must go with a seperate post...

Byee
C Ya...
Naveen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dey patti... ya i was there. entha prashnam? eh? sorry man... i was unable to see u when i came there. i've asked dickson to convey my regards. i got only 3 hours there man... was so sad abt that... many hours of bloody journey and just 3 hours!!! absurd! should change that system ;-)
anyways, all the best for your tests and all... especially for compre.

catch u later... cant log in to blogger now, so i'm posting this comment as anonymous used.
bye,
yogi.

Anonymous said...

Koooooooool Profile Ketto