Saturday, December 16, 2006

HI...., guys Pappu is here

Hi everyone,
I've just visited our blog. Wat 2 say?? Workload has just started. But i thinks its absolutely rocking to work in my team. All are friendly. For everything there is full support from my team members whether it professional or personal. Only difference from campus are there is no sleeping classes. And we have to work a lot to earn money. And for ur information, i'm landing on 22nd Decemeber. I think pattu is the person who keeps this blog alive and himself the creator of the blog. Here me and kiru are well. Kirus work is to fire bad words at his PL. He does that almost everyday, he comes back. And onething, "njangal neat aaayi ketooo. Ini cheeethayavum vare". Hope u r enjoying. And my congrats to Anand for getting the job and his laptop. Roller for his nw job. And for SULU, for her new ALTO.

Ur loving
Pappu

1 comment:

danya said...

hey pappu...roller enna his aaye?