Saturday, December 30, 2006

Life at caritor


Hi my dear frnds ,

Life at caritor has been gud so far,a little tired aftr mini project and main proj but stil njoyin.It has been more than one month since i left TVM.Im missin my home n frnds.Most probably ill be reachin TVM on 5th of Jan(if i get leav on 5th).My mini proj n main proj works r over n now i need to start studyin for final test.Its on 2nd of Jan.Hav 2 get 65% to stay in Caritor.No retest no sympathy if marks below 65.Hope ill make it stil need ur prayers frnds.Pray for me.

Pinne verai enaa visheshams.Heard abt Anju maam's marriage.Some1 do blog abt tht ok.Heard it was hell lot of fun.Whn i heard abt tht,entho oru vishamam.Cldnt b a part of tht small gettogether na.Anyways v wil all meet durin Nisha's marriage.Wil njoyyyyyyy


Hudaa hafiz

1 comment:

maneesha said...

All t best for t test da,so u r coming home next week rite.I am going back tomorrow [:(]