Friday, December 07, 2007

:O

Friends! Do you realize we haven't posted anything in our blog for the past 2 months??? I just did and I decided to end the monotony! Its been a very long time since I posted anything here, so here goes!

Nothing much is happening and over 1.5 years out of college, I really really miss our college days. Every day we had something new to look forward to! From how to write that damn assignment in 2 hours to what we shall kathify during the red hat class. We were carefree and happy. Now its just about how to get that work done and nothing else. The main thing I looked forward was our monthly/bimonthly trip to Pallava, Shankumukham and back home. And now that Anand is gone for 3 months (even more if his course lasts 6 months!) that is also in jeopardy.

Enough rambling about nothing! How about you guys? Who all are coming home this Christmas? Who all will be there for our alumni get together? Me being there for the alumni night is a little iffy right now, though.

Anyways, I miss all of you and love you all! :-)

No comments: