Friday, March 26, 2010

Chronicles of lazy and bored me..

I am getting so bored and dats y i thought of writing something in our blog. and of course i dont have any clear idea abt what to write here also. ;-).I dont have anything to do and in fact i am very lazy to do anything also. I wish if it was monsoon, but alas i am in midst of worst ever summer. The tv channels are pathetic except for a few like Rosebowl, Lumiere and UTV world movies. I started watching devotional kinda TV serials with amma. A big salute for those directors for picturing those great stories in this worse manner.I like the old amarchitra kathas and those faces rather than watching these stupid actors. I still have a clear image in my memories of Mr.Ravanan with big mustache fighting Jadayu in mid air ,wow what a majestic scene man!!. I feel i remember it only coz of those great drawings and i feel these kind of cartoons only can show justice to our epic stories.

I have a broadband connection with a decent speed, but the PC is pathetic, its AMD duron( wonder how many of u have heard abt that), with 128 MB RAM, 20 GB HDD and with ONLY Floppy disk drive. Now u can think abt my situation which is quite similar to like, forced to wear ur old and dirty underw**r which u used in ur 10th std, and yes it surely irritates u a lot. I am adjusting with that and trying to get best out of the possible options( u should not correlate with UW now..!!). Some times i feel nostalgic abt my PC and uhmm my UW also.. :-)

Now i am on a short lunch break from the cinema parade , thanks for Mr.Pattuski aka Naveen for the USB drive and de movies, and wishing him gud luck for his hopes that i will return the USB drive tomorrow. He never learns from the past mistakes.

Will keep u guys updated with things that is happening arnd me and in tvm city.

No comments: