Saturday, August 27, 2005

About Anand...

Anand is one of my first friends in CS. We actually get to know each other in a bus en rout to our graphics tuition class.(Well I stopped going there shortly after that)
Since then he has been a good friend of mine and he is one of the most responsible and reliable guys I have met in my life.
As everyone says he is a man of principles and that may lead to his downfall. Having principles is fine, as long as you are not rigid. But I suspect he is a bit too rigid on them.On top of it he has an ego with the size of of half the world. May be this is the reason why he is having so many problems with his mother, unusual and unwarranted for a clean guy like him.
Regarding his love life, I feel that he has lost a wonderful opportunity because of his aforementioned "qualities".
By the way, WHY THE HELL DOES HE INSIST ON GOING HOME SO EARLY?