Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Opinion Abt Anand

For all in CS, except some "kidilams", anand is a gr8 friend. For me, he is my best friend. He is different frm all other frnds of mine. Ofcourse, he is the only one left handed best frnd of mine. He sticks 2 his policies all the time like non-alcoholic, non-smoker etc. Some of them may be not suited 4 some situations.Still he sticks 2 it.
His only one bad habit i think is "Pennu Pidi".
He always gives me advises on my hard times, even in cricket and my life. I hereby discloses a secret:
He is the one who is reponsible for stopping my bad habit
He is a such a great friend of mine that sometimes his personality has an effect on mine(Even though he is a greeat MANDAN with muscles). He is a man who always gives much importance 2 frndships, relations etc. He is genuine.
His trademark dialogue "Neeyokke ithraye ullu edi.." shows his caring character. The only one drawback i can see in his life is that he has wasted his golden opprtunity. I cannot find any reason for this.
Enikku Ninnodu Onne Paranullu as ur well wisher : "Nee Kayari Irikkendidathu Nee Kayari irunillenkil Patti Kayari Irikkum. Pinne Pattiye nokki vella mirakkiyittu Kariyamilla" Coutesy : Rakesh Roshan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suit Accuses Axl Rose of Taking Revenues
The suit was filed Aug. 17 in federal court by Slash and Duff, otherwise known as Saul Hudson and Michael McKagan.


Hello, I was just crusing and you have a nice site! my site that maybe of interest to you,valerian herbal supplement. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.Thanks for your time.

Anonymous said...

Something to look forward to: link between C-sections and blood clots
Oh, terrific. Yesterday, I reported that more hospitals than ever are refusing to allow women to attempt Vaginal Births after C-Sections , and now I read this: women who have had C-sections are more susceptible ...
Good blog - I'm gonna bookmark you! If you get a moment you might like to take a look at my dog obedience school site. It pretty much covers dog obedience school related stuff.