Saturday, August 27, 2005

my opinion abt anand

since our names come near each other, we used to copy from each other during exams till that anitha came in between... he is a grt friend of mine.. he was the one who introduced me to gym and taught me the basics... he is also left -handed like me in batting and bowling but much better than me... he gives me advices on cricket...and ofcourse useful ones... he is a decent guy with lots of morals on to which he sticks on all the time.. a little bit of ego also.. white is his weakness..whether it be teachers or students... even he is attracted to normal colored teachers... i dont know why?? princiye polum veruthe vidilla... the whole bunch of friends dont agree with him on only one topic... his behaviour towards his LOVE... saramilla ellam shariyakum.. still he is one of my best friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »