Saturday, December 24, 2005

My 2005...

An enigmatic year to be frank. Cannot put the good and bad into a balance and weigh. Only time will tell how good or bad this year was.
My academics hit an all out low by the end of the year and I guess thats a bad thing (is it? :-D). Then Poocha athinde paatinu poyi (CAT=poocha)! Plans for our Cluster fell through after Sahadevan sir went. Got into some damaging firing from Gopakumar sir.
Some trouble regarding our project as well.
Financially, a very bad year, starting with trouble regarding the bank loans.
Personally, got into a depressive mode around the CAT time, but I think now I am recuperating quite well.
Then came our association inaugration. I hoped to do well this time considering the resources we had. But we became complacent and that showed. A valuable lesson in being humble and simple. I am talking about the presentation we made as I was the one guy on whom it was entrusted! Otherwise the event was grand as usual. We missed Nitin and his style. He was the big difference if I could add something to our complacency.
Then......, I may have missed the bad things...
Now for the dandy stuff leaving all the depressive stuff and ending in style.
Well, the year started with our s6 tour. It was really wonderful for me personally. I think I have gained a lot from that tour, mainly a bunch of good relationships, besides opening up more towards people and becoming more of a social guy than my usual anti social self.
Then on the college front I am proud that I could do some really good work in Colloquium. I enjoyed the pressure of managing stuff and teamwork especially while making the quiz software. The first, best software I designed.
Then came Illuminati, our dream project. Though it fell short of our initial grandeous plans we did a wonderful job considering the situation. Even with low participation we lost only 4000 bucks. And I will never forget my first rock show! It was really good.
I got a new computer. A dream come true. Something I yearned for the past 5 years. Got Graphics card to play games. But now no time to play!
Got net as well. A new avenue of discovery for me. Mainly musically. I have been devouring all sorts of rock music since August.
I started blogging. It is as if I found a new way of expression. Got a lot of ideas I have got to blog!
Now the grandiose thing. Our final tour. It was an experience of a lifetime. It has helped me to evolve as a human being. I completed a transformation and became a lot more of a good human being. I could cement some of my realtions which I hope would last till my last breath and made new ones in the process. Not just relations but my perception about our great country had a radical change. I finally could think out of box. I became mature enough to realise the vanity of people and to assess and judge people on their merit. Trust me! This is now something I have sharpened to the hilt and has become my valuable addition to my arsenal.
I know this is a long post. But I couldn't resist when Haf asked me to do this. I request everyone to pour their heart out here...
ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Powerbase pressure washer Car audio with checking account