Wednesday, December 21, 2005

What I gained frm this 4 yrs with u?

Hey frnds, its hardly 4 months 2 go. Most valuable thing I’ve gained frm this 4 years is my friendship with u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I’ve not blogged 4 months, I here by say abt my gr8 frnds I’ve gained frm cs

ANAND - A man of policies

My best and senior most grnd I’ve gained after tinkan. A “white” hearted guy wid lots of luv and intimacy 2wards his frnds. He values frndship 2 tht extend than anyother in our class. I think he knows its value the most. In my life in mcet, he is the one who points out my minute emotional changes. It shud b because of our intimacy he does tht. He is a gentle, genuine personality who is occasionally picturised as a “Mandan” but he is not. Anand, u r d one of precious frnd I’ve gained frm this cs.

Typical behavior: Always take deviation 2wards white and say to all girls in his sight “NEEYOKKE ITHRAYEEE ULLUVEDI.…”.

NB:= yes. Ur policies r ur personality. But ur decisions sometimes prove not 2 b gud enuf. And “Aliya enne idikalle….”

ROLLU – A huge with ant’s mind

Another frnd frm cs. The s5 tour made the break-thru in our frndship. I’ll say she is a big gal with a mind of an ant. Although v say like tht she’s not so. She is the one who gave me the most moral support in tuf times. We did our mini proj together and we’ll b doing major proj together. She is a kind hearted(may b a big heart there), seasonal “mandi”, hyper-sensitive gal. Although she has matured look in the dias, the child-like behavior in a big packet doesn’t make a big impression among most of us. She is the best frnd of mine.

Typical behavior of roller: Huge animal which changes sound and behavior 2 LKG student at times.

NB:- u r so sensitive tht u can have high bp in future

TINKAN – A man of caliber packed in gr8 wall

I’ve been seeing him since my third standard. He was just like a hero then, who conquered the hearts of many ladies there. But wat happened 2 him after 10th? It is the question I’m asking himself and myself. He always shows glimpses of his caliber in studies and all other extra curricular fields. He lost his individuality in course of life. The gr8 wall packed arnd him is nothing other thn complex. Complexes r natural but this is 2 much. To me, u possess the caliber. B an individual & try 2 depend on ur self. U r so much devoted 2 anything u do whether it is frndship or anything else. Luk at the catch he had taken. Noone goes for such a catch gambling his own body in such a local match. He returns back every thing in double other thn money .

Typical behavior of Tinkanosaurus: It often tells abt “SNEHAM” and praises himself as a “PAVAM” with a “KARAYUM” gesture.

NB:- If anything has hurted u forgive me. U know me better thn any one else. U r the one who is always with me all time. Its 4 u tinka, be positive and try 2 b better by removing ur senti feeling.

NARU - A creative soul with “built-in” dangerous mind

The brain behind this blog. Without him we’ll not be able 2 be in touch wid ourselves. We were gr8 frnds since 3rd sem I think. He is the one who resembles to my frnds JACK and ‘Arun Krishnan”. Three r technically gr8 big guys who can convert their brain into huge sums of money. My greatest number of fights in my life will be with 2 thadiyans. One my frnd “Arun Prakash”, second “Naru” . I always confessed after a serious fight with him. I’ve not purposefully fought with him even once; I lost my control at times. He knows me very well and forgives me. I know he knows me better than many in our class, because I came 2 know many situations frm tinkan and myself. If I take a list of my frnds, 80% of them are thadiyans. He is a kind hearted person who judges everyone and every situation acc 2 their merit. As panackal always says its often difficult for everyone 2 follow me, but only naru knows how 2 get my ideas and polish them 2 perfection. If I’m about 2 tell everything abt him in this blog, it will hang the server because v had gr8 number of situations together fighting 2 reach the benchmark and goals and interesting sub incidents. If I come 2 college a day, it is sure tht I’ll get a hit frm him. I cant remember a day with out his goals and hits. A gr8 fan of “F5”.

Typical Behavior: Very energetic animal which rocks each and everyone who comes in its way. “Terrible one”. Guys don’t get into his path.

NARU:- I really thank u 4 exempting me frm “BONE - FIRE”. U know I felt sleepy at that time. Thts y I responded in such a way.

Kiru, Pattu, Panackal, Haf and Divakar

These guys, I think I don’t much abt’em. About kiru, it didnn’t seem he is fit 4 me as a frnd till v went 2 shreds 4 getting call letter. I thought we were poles. During the journey with him, I came 2 know we always had almost same reasoning and judging 2wards others. Till frm there, I always tried 2 boost our frndship. Tinkan has played a major role in changing my opinion abt him. Till now, I don’t know his stand 4 me. Aliya, if lessen ur irritating nature, u’ve still a chance(“Got it??????”). u still have a romatic mature style

Pattu is fraud minded gud man, I think. He is always friendly 2 me frm first sem ownwards. As kiru has mentioned earlier in this blog, he seems 2 think 2 highs and doesn’t see basic issues. There is always “VALIPPPEEEERU SWABHAVAM” hidden in him. But seems 2 b useful, gud, lovable guy.

To say abt panackal, he is always irritating guy 2wards me. Still I find something useful in his irritations. But panackal, I’ve a advice 4 u “There is no use in playing a fiddle in the back of a buffalo(anand, aliyo njan chumma paranjathane..)”. This guy has prevented something(I don’t want 2 disclose) I’m about 2 do many times which I think I’ll lose frndship with him.

Haf, I think he is a secret tank. He can b a successful spy 2. (All: EVANE THATTIYAAAL COLLEGILE ELLA SECRETSUM VELIYILAKUM…..). “A PROVEN MANDAN”. He always tries 2 prove tht he’s great Mandan by his expressions. Every genius has a “Mandan” hiding. But 2 u haf, thing the converse is true. Aliya, u r a nice guy with a straight forward mind, who always bursts the truths. U don’t want 2 be in any conspiracy 2. One ques 2 u da : “Nee eeeee secrets ellam koodi engane thangunnu????”.

Next Arun. Man…., he is purely movie oriented. He compares every situation with a movie scene. He has gr8 skill of narrating a movie scene, many times I’ve lost my money on his narrations (he exaggerates certain scenes. May b it is because of his skill). He has always a convincing speech. He shud not have come 2 btech; he had a better furure as lawyer or politician. He shows tht any quality can be competed by brilliant speeches. “NAAAKKUNDENKIL ULAKKAMELALLA EVIDE VENAMENGILUM KIDAKKAM”. There r many thing I’ve to tell about him, but I’m fed up with this long text.

Thank u

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I think i have pushed u to the limits of your sustenance...i don't know why but u and jackie bring out the sadistic nature inside me *muahahahaaa*!!!
I think when we fight about something we get much better output. Remember the first two movies we made for the inaugration? The third one we agreed more and it sucked...

Unknown said...

Hey whats with making money? If I recollect correctly me and my parents were richer before i joined this college!

Rajeev said...

to naru :aliya wen i met u u were up2date than now. i2 is not uptodate when i was before. i dont know am i correct or not but i think so

Rajeev said...

To naru: abt third movie. without brigu, we lost luck. and everything went against us. its time against us. anand had pushed the limits but luck betrayed us.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Latest in dental products 1998 gmc sierra brakes percocet history Cobra 9870 radar laser detectors free turbo tax farm family homeowners insurance