Monday, December 26, 2005

My Experience ABout 2005

2005 Jan 1: We were drinking the champagne on the terrus of the hotel at OOOOti
"Ellannavum nalla fittayirunnu". I stopped drinking on that day. To me that tour was something horrible and fantastic 2. Around Sep 13th again i started drinking and stopped on the end of the tour. "Not Silly Matters".
According 2 astrology forecast, this year shud have to be a great year for me. At last towards the end, i'm looking forward to new changes in my life. this year brought me terrible changes to my life.

1) The great dream job "offer" to Huawei Technologies.
2) The one gr8 seminar, i've never done such a gud job here and most pathetic seminar abt "AI".
3) Most horrifying software lab exam in my history was on last 6 sem, CC
4) I got my bike on March 16th, it is one of my greatest events in my life till today
5) New friends in this year
After all, i didnt seem to succeed in many tings that i ought to win. My friend went to CUSAT to get MCA. He was the only close friend left in NDD. But it is 4 his sake, so its k. Towards end, the routines i've lost last year is coming back. Seems i'll be the old "Pappu" with my friends enjoying each moment of life. For the past three days, i'm with my friends on evenings as i did b4 2 yrs.

No comments: