Sunday, October 22, 2006

hi frinds..i am back

hi frinds...

HAPPY DIWALI TO MY FRINDS AND FAMILY....

after a long time i am back to scribble something tht happ quite a few days b4...

My parents were here for juz 1 day and whn dey left i was very sad and once again i was all alone here in this big city....eventhgh my cuz is here itz a little far frm d twn....
Last sat on Oct 1st it was our AMEX party at Fishermen cove- a Taj beach resort quite some 45 minutes from the main town...

They provided as with innova to reach te spot.. we 6 were there in it and all together 10 for the party.. I was a little excited as i was about to meet MARK CONCOR - ceo of our company.. As we were new joinees, we were supposed to have a one to one with him there.. Anyz it was quite gud more than i expected.. He is really a hardworker and when at leisure he is really amazing... He juz asked me some questions like how am i feeling this new atmospere...like wise it went on well.....

After tht it was the boozing...i stud there like staring at wht is happening in the corner.. suddenly someone called me when i turned back it was my cuz.. i was happy to c tht i was not alone there....i tuk some soft drinks...and as rajavu was also with me i felt quite relaxed... he was asked to start with beer to which he agreed and it was fun.....

After 7.30 we went to the beach... After some 30 min we came back to have the dinner...I was really sad bcoz there were oly 3 veg dishes and i was supposed to eat oly veg tht sat.... after coming to chennai i am becoming a vegterian u knw... ha ha ha................
and after the dinner at 10.30 we again went to beach....we played a lot.... and it went on till 12 in the nite....As the next day was sunday i really njoyed as i cud get back to the hostel and sleep as much as i want .......................

The talk with mark was superb....He is really frindly and he juz commented on my smile.........i was really schoked as he said " this female has a very gud smile and it makes her more pretty.."then he said "i don't know wht u guys mean like pretty here...". God know wht he meant like tht....

Last saturday sree joined me for 2 days and it was a gud time to roam around with him in spencers.. The whole story is there in his blog "putitinyellow". i njoyed a lot after a long time in chennai......CREA was also gud....It is the employee recreation club in AMEX.

I was wondering wht to do at Diwali..here streets were crowded wit people purchasing 4 diwali and 2 go out 4 a walk was undoutdly not possible.... no one was there..my frind at amex "dev" also left to his hometown 4 diwali.. he is a gud frind of mine and i feel a bit out of my tension in office bcoz of him.... and i didn't get ticket to kerala also.. my roommates were also planning to move to their places for the holidays.. i juz called my cuz in b'lore(my all time well wisher).. He buked the ticket for me 2 b'lore..and my diwali holidays tuk shape.....4 diwali i was at my cuz's place... His flat the dream flat 4 me as usual is a warm place 4 me 2 reach at any time........Here his son- atul is very much afraid of crackers and so we dropped the plan of wasting money on tht....

I njoyed the diwali from his balcony.... it was really gr8 and beautiful to watch the fireworks and sparklers from the 8th floor balcony....it was chill in b'lore and i borrowed my cuz's jacket to njoy it in full...Wit a cup of coffee in my hand nd sipping it in the cold atmos increased the beauty of it a lot more.....It went on till some 12 in the nite.. and i was feeling very sleepy as i reached his place only early in the morning... i got a gud sleep and tommorow i need 2 reach my office by 2..my train is at 6 in d morning...and tht is all my past few days news.....

4 comments:

naveen said...

Hey...nice 2 hear tht u had fun ter...And,CEO called u beautiful after u smile alle...Hmmm...Pully nalla "Fit" aayirunnu njan oohikunnu...hehe.. ;-) ... Enjoy yaar.. Take Care...

divya said...

enikkum atha thoniye pattu....

divya said...

y did i get ur blog wrong...i got it rite na...u mean anything inner sree..(ha ha ha)

divya said...

hey sree the blog address is rite na"putitinyellow" rite.. plz send me the correct on na plz