Friday, October 13, 2006

Working Class!

My training got over on Wednesday...Came through with flying colours!
Got a prize for one of the best Trainee! :D

So I joined for work on Thursday. Went there with a lot of hopes and dreams (and fear of being expelled...)
Our TL cum Manager turned out to a little chori that day...on top of it we didnt get our slots (cabin) and had to spend the whole day struggling to keep awake...
Me and a friend got access to one system and the only times I was not counting seconds was when I chatted with some friends and visited them at the main module (I am stationed in 4th Floor and all my fellow trainees barring 3 are either in 3rd Floor or in Kuravankonam office)
Lunch is pretty good here...not so expensive as I had imagined. I have blown of most of my salary almost entirely and all I have left is 800 bucks worth of food coupon...

Today got my slot, next to my TL :P and got a phone too. Today also no work...but got some style guides to learn and spent time learning the product and the styleguides.
Most of my friends got some work or the other with their TL around, so not much chatting also...
This system has got old version of office and no LCD monitor :-(
Has to tel admin to get me the latest Office version...but monitor will stay the same!
Today the TL was in a much better mood...but there is lot of pending stuff to be done and still no work!
Work allocation involves lot of stuff to be done and I hope we get some next week. I am planning to do some extra work if the case is the same next week...

Just know I saw my results...cleared s5 and s6...now next week have to go with it to company. Lets see if they decide to terminate or continue with me...Pray for me people!

4 comments:

Praveen said...

congratss on being the best traineee...and 4 clearing the paperss..
my prayers r with uuu///
how'll they xpel the best trainee....no way mannnnnnnnnn

maneesha said...

Congrats Naru,nee avide thakarkkuvanalle:-)

danya said...

CONGRATSSSS NARU...KEEP GOING...

naveen said...

Aaliya Congrats....avide adipoly aanalle!!!Kollam...nadkatte... I will b ter in tvm on 20th.. Deepavali okke adichu polikkam... Pinne enthundu veere visheshams??Anand ingottu varum ennu paranju.. Njanum avanum koodi aanu varunnathu...Ivide ente "Collegues" okke nalla joly aanu.. And ini avanmar ninne paranju vidilla ennanu ente vishwasam... Anyways,My prayers r with u man...