Tuesday, October 03, 2006

HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! From Huawei

Hi friendz,
I'm having nice time hre. The bangalore city is great. The problem is with my condition having a little cold, cough n fever. The thing about our batch is although all huawei is colourful, the batch is not very colourful.
Just joined in IN(Intelligent Network). Hope it matches my tastes. I'm trying to be in contact with most of my friends till now, but if i had missed anyone please inform me. Kiru n me got our first salary but my debit card got stuck in an ATM counter. So i'm a little 'Paaapar" now. Tomorrow we have a HARTHAL here. Its a bigger event here than in KERALA. But the number of HARHALs here is very low compared to there.
Although i like this city very much, i'm missing my mother's food very much. I'm missing my home very much. One thing i've to tell is that, the story the naru($#$^*****?) is writing in his blog is an exagerated n imaginary story

Yours lovingly
Pappu

No comments: