Tuesday, November 22, 2005

About Danya...

I noticed Dhanya on the first day of college. The bus had some 150 people stuffed and I was groaning when the bus stopped at her house. I was quite relieved to find just a diminutive girl instead of a gang of hefty guys. She used to be an active member of our quiz club and I have found that she has got better brains for intuition and a penchant for knowledge unlike most other girls.
We became best of friends in s6 after some tumultuous ‘changes’ in her life and outlook. She has changed a lot from the early days when she used to speak that horrible manglish and talked of big things like NASA *yawn* Space, stars etc. I feel tat the changes are essentially for her best interests.
She is a really good friend and one you can rely on in bad times. I can certify that personally. She is one of the very few to whom I feel like letting my guard drop. I don’t really feel that she is a mandi. But she does have that mandi look with the unique shape of head like a kochanga. In some matters though she is not very judgmental and had to suffer afterwards, literally earning her nick name.
She is a brilliant girl and she can really shine in her profession owing to her excellent academics and her really good communication skills.
You have got a lot to look forward to in future. Go forth and kick some whoop @$$!

5 comments:

danya said...

thanx dear...thanx for ur wishes...u ve always been a very gud frnd of mine who understands me a lot when im down...

naveen said...

lol....me 2 was releived 2 c just a little gal frm karakulam!!!and her success in quizzes r b'cause of tht guy in S6 ec. forgot his name...pinne....ivalude NASA pokku....ithu pandu oruthan FBI'ile Anti Terrorist wing member aavanam ennu vicharichatu pole aanu....and,y isnt jackie commenting abt dhanya???? idi venno jackie????naru,help wanted 2 tackle jackie!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey I just found a perfect song to dedicate to you danya-its by Paul Mccartney-Follow me
lyrics are here-http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/paul_mccartney/follow_me.html

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! house humidifier