Monday, November 07, 2005

Abt Nish....

Nish...she is a friend who has been with me for several years...i knew her from my school days and i cannot see any changes in her from her school days..she still remaines the same as she was during school days...
aval innum kuttiya..othiri valarendiyirikkunnu....physically as well as mentally..
she has always been one of my best friends... a great friend whom i can always depend upon...she is one of the very few persons who knows me very well..and is the creator of most of my nick names..
she has got great brains and that is evident from her placements at Suntec as well as Nest..
She have several nick names like petti auto,unda...etc...during our school days she was commonly known as kattapurathe kutti nisha..nice name naa.. Paavam she hardly hears her real name.. .She have a great attachments towards all her friends and is like a younger sister to all of us...She is a very nice friend for all of us and a very obedient daughter for her parents.
Thts all for now about my dearest friend..Wish her a great future and hope she will achieve greater heights..
byeee

No comments: