Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Abt undappi


Abt her too, i dont know when i became company with her... She was in the same bus as me and i think it was at that time that we came to know each other... I was the person who started calling her nishka!!! Avalkku oru look illa enneyullu..bhayangara budhiyanu!!! She is a cute little girl and like a sister for most of the students in our class... but for me she is not like that.. she is like my daughter!!! I am very thankful to her for lending me chakkara ummas(kisses) whenever i need it... and for that she takes 100% interest!!! one umma interest for one for one day... She has always helped me in my studies and i am really thankful to her for that... we had lots of eating experiences there... I think i am the one who call her the maximum cheethas!! and that too abt her father(Axe) and her brother(Padayappa)... I like to fight with her very much... I always wonder why she is so short? her father, mother, and brother have reasonable heights!!! hmm saramilla... pokkam illengilentha, avalkku bhayangara bhuddiyanu... its evident from her placements in suntec and nest.. she is the first one to get placed from desperadoz... she is a star player of our Raman house.. she participates in almost every event!!! but comes back like "patti chandaykku poyathu pole"... she has offered we poor boys with lots of drinks, tea and kadi at the canteen... thanx da... i know its ur responsibility too... so unde mandi all the best for ur future... and may ur love life with karthik be a success... may God bless u...