Saturday, January 14, 2006

Kiru........

Well,meeting with him was one of the incidents tht changed my life,well,almost. I first saw him at ambalamukku bus stand. He is a very mature frnd. of me,mayb because he has completed diploma and when u r arnd with some1 lik ranjith and others,things do change,I beleve!!! It was he and renjee who started the Glorious Era of "Combined Studies",trying 2 teach us LSD. We still fight a lot on silly matters!!!! We discuss abt a lot of things,frm movies,2 cricket,2 even Indo-American relations!! All this happens during our combine studies in my home!!! I think tht it was in his home tht i saw a tamilmovie,after a long time-Boys...My earlier film was roja,i think. He has got a great mind 2 learn. very talented,cunning and tricky person, and an asset 2 huawei. I wish him a great life!!!! Enjoy it yaar........

2 comments:

kiran said...

eda thendi nee ingane thane parayanam njaan cunning allae?? appo neeya..natukarre ivan fraudum ka fraud annae! evan kallan..katu kallan!!

naveen said...

ninne kandalle njanum cunning aayathu!!! nee varunnathinu mumbu njan ethra pavam payyan aayirunnu!!!!And kiru,ninakku satyam cheyyamo nee cunning alla ennu???