Monday, January 23, 2006

A poem dedicated to my friends.........................

As the vivacious cool breeze
swirled past my window
and gave me a passionate embrace,
I was suddenly overwhelmed
with a surging stream of emotions..

I reminisced about the jovial moments,
of the bygone years
I wondered at the contagious hilarity
the lovely cool breeze brings with it.

And i silently prayed
for guys like you,
who by their words and deeds
makes life such an exciting journey
for themselves and others.


These wordings i found on an advertisement board when my car was parked at a place in idukki
last saturday...and i liked it very much as each word left a sort of strange feeling in me probably becoz the college days are nearing to an end so thought i shud share it with all my friends..............
I WILL MISS U ALL..............................

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fine words...
Touching

Anonymous said...

Emotional stuff but it sure is true and touching

danya said...

its sure div..u ll all miss our good old days at the college...