Wednesday, January 04, 2006

suleenaaaa.......

Suleena ...the cute ,little(!!!) smart loving n caring gal who keeps the motto "life is to b
enjoyed to the fullest"...tis is wht i luv in her the most...a very gud frnd of mine and a
secret keeper of many...one can rely on her wholly whtever the matter be...

Our relation started frm the very first year ..v used to ve graphics combined studies(???)
during the study leave...and our friendship grew into a very strong one in the last 3
years...she has always been a confort for me whenever i was sad...(and som1 says she s a
member of aaswasaka committe....leave it)...

The shreds days with her family and sulu,anu,manee and me is unforgettable...and her family
too is like her -loving and caring...without her chetta,cousin and parents i wldnt ve been
able to write the seimens test...

She is the one who visits my home without any info...so was one able to c my home with full
fury and chaos...and the very second she comes goes to the computer room to chat...the very
thought of her really makes me happy ....thank u sulu for being one of my gud frnds and ALL
THE BEST for a wonderful future ...

No comments: