Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sulu hiii

My frndshp wit her started due 2 tis years Kerala Engg Entrance.My sis n her cousin had t xam at same venue.Both of us wer actually surprised 2 c eachother at a venue other thn MCET.But never mind,our frndshp startd tht day

Somthin very interesting I found in her is her style of sayin “hiii”.No1 wil miss tis while talking wit her,im sure.She has all t gud qualities evry1 has written earlier.i dnt want 2 repeat tht n make it borin

Now abt somthin whch hap durin last mnths study holidays : One fine cold Sat morni I was forced 2 wake up by my sis n askd me 2 drop her 2 bus stop,she had xtra clas at collg.I didn’t wash my face thinking tht I’ll b back soon n restartin t sleep.I dressed up neatly(thght som of her frnds may also b at t stop) n tuk her 2 t stop.Waited ther 4 mor thn 25mins,NO BUS,NO FRNDS.So decided 2 leav her at collg itself mainly bcs
1. Verai oru paniyum illaayirunnu
2. I’ve never visitd her collg b4
Aftr leavin her at collg I waited ther chumma 4 somtim ;-) Thn came an idea 2 visit Sulu’s hse(at Thonackal Panchayat) n giv her a surprise.I calld her n askd t way,she thght I was jst kiddin.But aftr som time whn she saw me in frnt of her hse she was really surprised,actually Sulu was shocked.Pinne enne aunty breakfastum lunchum kazhipichitte vittulu.Thn went back 2 collg 2 pick sis,but only my sis was ther,evry1 else had left ,apol avalude frndsine aareyum kandillalo ennoru nashta bodham undaayi

No comments: