Saturday, July 01, 2006

It happ finally (The End)

haaaaaaaaa,
When anything happ to me i always believed tht it might b for something better.. ...I always tried to b bold and carried myself tht way fighting with friends...becoming angry for small small things....and all tht.. i felt i shud do...
But i always feared a day when i hav to face my life all alone....It may b tht, i need to b more mature or it may b tht fate holds for me this way....whtever b tht it just happned.....i didn't even think in my wildest dream tht it is going to turn this upside down......probably from tht day i learned some gud lessons ......i hav heard people say tht when u earn something out of hardwork we shud gift ourself something...to feel relaxed and also to feel good.

But y is tht when things go wrong we blame others......y r v nt thinking tht it also happ due to our fault....i hav started thinking tht way...For all those things happ in my life i am responsible.......
But definitely my mistakes will lead me to a better life.. to understand people better.. to understand sincerity..and to distinguish between real and wht is not.....

Was just clearing my thoughts frinds.. As u all knw this is the place i dump my thoughts and clear my mind..So here i leave everything from my mind.......

So howz life????? Hope everyone is busy after college days!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep in touch..
Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. aluminum laptop rolling case