Monday, July 17, 2006

Long time since my last post........

Well, it has been a long time since i has posted anything in our Blog...I guess my last post was dinkan's story...then avan choodayi,so I stopped story writing!!So,here I am,after a break!!

Well,the break means the S8 exams,supplies then some technical problems etc.etc. Right now,I am a bit happy!!Got my DOJ and training @ Mysore(My dream spot)...But some problems still remain..Main thing is tht the results must b out b'fore I join..Else I myst extend DOJ..They have problem with Live supplies!!

Last couple of weeks was a busy 1 4 me...Painting is gng on in my house!!With no computer I had 2 stick 2 TV...Now a days even cable guys show poor movies!!Watched CNN-IBN 4 most of the time....Then Sleeping was the main activity!!

Thts the news frm me...saw No new movie,except Krish...A good movie I must say..Hrithik is very good,his dances r exceptional!!A good time pass movie!!

Take care...Do keep in touch!!

P.S 2day is an Important day 4 Dhanya-Jackie.....U might have guessed rite?? avarude premam thudangiyittu 1 year aayi!!! CONGRATS

Naveen