Saturday, July 22, 2006

A small break!!!!!

Wanted 2 do the tag by naru!!!!but,at this time...not at all possible!!Cant play music...thts the prob! And,some unfortunate things has occured!!will tell u all in detail 2day!!

The main thing 4 me 2 post day is tht...i am gng on a trip 2morow!!wont b here till Aug 5 or so!!hasent planned anything!!At first,I had thought tht i am not gng 4 this trip...then i decided against it!!OK...here it goes...a story tht began a couple of monts ago!!and ended trajically yesterday evening!!

Scene 1......Kerala University Campus.....

Me,pana,thampi,haf and nibin were ter in my car!!The S7 results were out!! And v went ter 2 check it out...I was sure tht DB was gone...i screwed it up big time!!but hoped 2 clear rest!! Pana 2 faced similar problems!!His job was on the line...The job he has worked so hard 2 achieve...He and bonney was the only,i repeat only 2 guys in our class with the right attitude 2wards ths job hunt!!Talented chaps with marks 2 substantiate it....but one after another all companies rejected them,until L&T came 4 pana...he got it,and deservingly 2...Bonny got Infy!! Anyway,deviating frm my topic...It was the first time tht i saw tension in pana's eyes...it was written all around his face!!wen v saw the results,i was shocked!!!I lost in 3 subjects!!!i couldnt beleive...DBMS,AI and Distributed computing!!!DBMS,i expected!!But AI and DC????i has written well in those 2 exams!!pana cleared!!!Nibin,as usual was showing off!!!No offences,but i really felt so wen i saw u tensed in my car,waiting 2 c the result!!I bet tht u also know in ur mind tht u wont fail...such similar show offs r ter in my class...mandi...the supreme 1 in tht case...pinne oru vidham ella pennungalum aa type aanu!!!almost all!!!

So,here i was,all tensed and sweating....i was not worried of clearing it in S8....i was worried abt my situation in home!!!my dad will take it calmly....i am sure of tht....but not my mom!!! She will b sad!!really sad 2.....hmmmm....so,i decided....i will not tell tht results r out 2day...will think of a plan and tell her slowly!! pana,kiru and nibin also backed me.....by backing...i mean,they just agreed 2 all tht i said...thts all....

Wen i reached home.... mom knew tht results were out!!but i said tht no1 got results...nibin was ter 2 back me...he was staying with me tht day!!a releif 4 me!!then,some days later...i told her tht results were out,& i failed in DB....db alone!!!she took it bad!!!was upset abt it...but,a couple of days after...(i think tht a couple of weeks after)...she was normal...all was back 2 usual..


Scene 2......S8 exams time....

S8 exams were here...i had a serious treat 2 my job!!!Infosys...i need 2 score 70% this sem,or else...!!!!i was really worried!!!last sem,i was not up 2 my marks...<60% is not me...i know my talents and strengths!!so,this time,i decided 2 do well....just lik kiru,my good old frnd...who studied in last sem!!!u r my class topper man!!forget bonny...he only mugs up!!u worked really hard last sem!!!if u had worked lik tht this sem....u wld had confirmed ur job in huawei....i am sure....But...u became lazy...almost u had beleived tht this job is gone frm u!!Man...tht job was meant only 4 u!!!only 4 u!!!U and rajeev R the only persons credible 4 tht job...i dont think tht even nibin was good enough...not sure...but,i just think so....and u r wasting it!!this is the second time tht i was angry at u(First ofcourse being the fufu and gugu...aathine patti pinne parayam)
U cld have done it man....beleiveme...u cld have done it..and,i hope tht u will do it also!!But,if u can get 68 in S7 with tht valuation...u wld have got 75 in s8...tht i am sure!!

So,where was I???oh,yeah...exams...s8...i am sorry...njan kaadu eyarukayanu ennu thonnunnu...but i think tht 2day,i will tell wht i wanted 2 tell 4 a long time!!bear(spelling correct alle???) with me plz frnds...it is going 2 b a long post!!

S8...i prepared well,i must say...networks was good....really good i must say..than the rest was also OK,save MMS...those idiots,those in KU....they r preparing questons as if 2 test students wht they dont know,rather wht they do!!! the questions asked were irrevelent 2 the extreme...all the things tht 1 must know inMMS was not asked!!!those idiots!! then then...my emotions talking again!!!ok...now,i had a major drams 2 play!!!remember...3 actually but 1 in home?? yeah...i has 2 write 2 exams without the knowledge of my family...usually,i never hide anything frm my brother...but this,i even hid frm him....my supplies was scheduled on july 21,27 and 29....S8 was 2 b over by 15...so,lots of time 4 them!!and,i has also gone through them earlier...so,i was confident!!!Then....trajedy!!!!!

Scene 3.....Strikes...and exam postponed!!!.....

Those idiots...the bloody politicians!!!!dunno wht was the reason 4 strike(as if they need 1)... but here is wht happened...exam on 13 shifted 2 17.....i thought...ok...saramilla,my next exams were on 21 only....then...i understood wht "Idi minnaletavante thalayil theenga veenu" meant. lab exam on 19 and 20!!!so,in tht 1 week,frm 15 to 21...i had 5 exams!!!hmmmmm...i thought...but i still continued...last 2 s8 was a trajedy...(SE and MMS)...SE was ok...but not tht OK...then the labs...me,sree,kiru joined in pana's house...tht day, i saw talent of kiru....he was luking at all those UNIX pgms....and telling us wht all those means!!!v understood it....v know tht v can do it also...but,2 reduce the risk,me and sree decided 2 use CACHE memmory!!pana didnt used it...kiru dosent need it!!labs also went smooth...then DB...on next day...i tried very hard...and think tht i will pass!!!part A was OK 4 me!! So was rest of supplies...but something funny happened!!I am sure tht If i apply it 4 Guiness record,it will stand un challenged 4 next century or so!!! I studied secretly when my parents were not ter,and in their presence,i played,watch TV,computers etc.etc.!!!!Surprised?? another holiday...exams on 27 postponed 2 july 1....and i told mom tht my ONLY S7 exam was on june 29!!!so,how 2 study after the entire B.Tech is over???well,tht situation 2 I overcomed!!!

Scene 3.....Yesterday......

Me,pana,haf,kiru and naru went 2 c CHESS!!!!An idiotic movie!!! Characters change costumes during it....i mean tht there is a scene when Jagaty says a flash back 2 Bhavana...at tht time,she was wearing a red saree....after flash back,it became Black!!! Anyway,chess was a disaster!!a bad movie!!!

V reached the traffic signals in over bridge junction!!!time 4 our signal was 130 sec...me and haf was in his Activa....with HIM DRIVING...near 2 us was pana and kiru...both of us were in front!!!wen time left became 50 sec...pana staarted his bike....then...the following conversation happened..

haf:-eda,enthinada ippole vandi start cheyyunathu??petrol labhikada!!
pana:-chelapol starting problem undavum...aathukonda..
haf:-oh...shari!!!!

time left 1 second!!!

pana drives off,while haf tries 2 start and his activa wont start!!hmmm...i began laughing!!there were angry curses frm an ambasidor behind us!!then,after a couple of seconds,it started,and v took off!!In between,another funny thing happened,but because haf requested it not 2 b said,i am not writting it here!!so,i erached home,in between,i saw some of my frnds and i couldnt recognize my old frnd who has been with me 4 14 yrs!!hmmmmm...

wen i reached home,mom was sitting ter!!she luked upset!!!dad hasent come frm office!!

me:-oh..katti cinema....vadham!!!!
mom:-not speaking anything!!I know tht something has happened!!
me:-enthu patti?
mom:-nee S7nil ethra subject jayichu???

Ok...i understood everythng!!!4 next half hour,v just talked 2 each other!!!she was very upset abt it!!!and,a cold war broke out!!! i was planning 2 take a new cellphone and planned 2 go 4 a trip with my frnds on sunday!!all was dropped!!i told dad wht has happened!!he took it well... but mom was not...i said 2 my frnds 2 cancel my ticket on sunday...then,after tht she said 2 go!!! at first,i thought tht i wont go...then,decided tht a break wld b good both 4 me and her!!!

So frnds...i am gng 2morow on a trip 2 kannur and frm ter 2 aathirapalli,vazhachal and finally 2 veega land!!frm ter,i'll b gng 2 my dad's home in ernakulam...and frm ter,2 my mom's place in shornur!!!i will b back by aug 5....i think!!!

This is wht i was going through last day!!!so many emotions...was bored on first half of week!!got interested wen my old school frnds proposed this tour!!!was happy and exited last couple of days...booked tickets 2 kannur and 2 B'Lore(4 Infy)!!!and,was sad and depressed and moddy yesterday and 2day!!!dunno wht will b my mood 2morow!!!hmmmmm..... thts all folks 4 this little adventure.....do post ur comments and especially,tell me if i had done it right(by telling a lie 2 my family).......waiting 4 it.....

c ya soon!!!
Naveen

3 comments:

Panackal said...

Oh idaykku oru kallam okke parayunnathu nallatha.. pinne ninte peru thanne "kalla pattu" ennalle.. :-D eda thendi ninakku munnar vilichal varan vayya alleda... nee karangi nadanno.. appozhekkum njangal ivide ninakku pani undakki vechekkam... ;-) pinne ninte ee post valiya vivadangal undakkan chance undu..
then do tell us abt that mandatharam of hafeez while waiting for the signal.. secret aayittu paranjal mathi.. njangal pinne flash aakikollam...

naveen said...

njan ninakku offline aayi aayakkam!!nee aathu pinne flash aakiyal mathi!! and,i know tht ithu vivadam undakkan chance undu ennu...still,thought of posting it!!! hmmmmmmm....

kiran said...

daa..ippo masasil ayo ninte kallatharangal onnum shaswatham alla ennu..eda ini enkilum manyam ayitu jeevikan nokku!!