Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Music tag

My collection include more than 1000 songs frm hindi,tamil,malayalam,english...actually may not hav heard to all of those also...but as per the rules of the tag i'll play fairly ;-)


1. How does the world see you?

Oy ramta jogi.....Taal
Havnt heard tis completely at anytimes

2. Will I have a happy life?

Pavizhamalar penkodi......One man show
Nalla pennu kittumbo happy life aakumaayirikum enaaayirikum ;-)

3. What do my friends think of me?

Loneleness knows me by name...West life
Havnt heard tis before satyam

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

Kannamoochikeneda enn kannaa.....Kandukondain
Itinte artham enthuva ?? Questionte answer YES ya NO ??

5. How can I make myself happy?

Kali Nagin ki Jasi........Mann
Yeah think somone like tis wil make me happy ;-)

6. What should I do with my life?

Mujhe pyaar lagta hai pyaara ....Ab Ke Baras
yeah with pleasure

7. Will I ever have children?

Diwana Diwana....havnt heard tis b4,the word diwana comes 2 times so may have 2 children ;-)...iniyippo randum koodi orimichu vanaalum i mean twins aayalum no probs :-)


8. What is some good advice for me?

Dil kya kare jab kisiko kisise pyaar hojaaye...Shaan
Enthu advice alle,anyways its a gud song,i lik it a lot

9. How will I be remembered?

Waadha raha pyaarse pyaarka ab hum na honge juda....Khakee
As a lovin n carin frnd i hope :-)

10. What's my signature dancing song?

Kaate nee veesharitippo.....Kaatu Vannu Vilichappo
E paatu ketu enthu dance cheyaana donno but its a gud song

11. What's my current theme song?

Enigma...The Brain
Kolaaam theme song thane kitti,etaayalum ithu mumbu kettitilla

12. What do others think is my current themesong?

Dheere dheerese meri zindagi mein aana
Aaaano ??? Anyways ente zindagiyilotu vanna im happy

13. What shall they play at my funeral?

April maasathil.....Vaali
April maasam appo ini sookshikanam alle

14. What type of men/women do I like?

Kisiros tumse mulaakath hogi meri jaan usdin meri saath hogi.....Pardes
;-) ithil ninnu entha manasilaakuka ??

15. How's my love life?

Kabhi aasan kabhi mushkil ajab hye pyaar ke raahein
Magar jo pyaar karte hai kabhi marte nahi aahe......Aap Muche Ache Lagne Lagi
Can u people make it ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »