Thursday, August 03, 2006

hi friends,
here goes mine.....

1. How does the world see you?
Koi Kahe.. Kehta Rahe......
Gud aarkkum ear kodukandanavum.. enganeyenkilum aayikottenavum

2. Will I have a happy life?
Dhoom pichak dhoom(euphoria)
Definitely! y not!!!!

3. What do my friends think of me?
Khoye khoye…(tehzeeb)
Adipoli!!!!!!!!

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Ponnalle ne en ponin kudamalle..(iniyennum)
i juz love this song Wow I think thtz a gud timing (hi hi hi) ;)

5. How can I make myself happy?
Bhoora bhoora hum hum ……..(bluffmaster)
Hmm how is tht !!! might b by enjoying wit dance and music…

6. What should I do with my life?
Its my life!!!! I want to live it my way!!!
Ha athu kalakki…

7. Will I ever have children?
Pacha manga pacha manga…..(vellithira)
Entameee entha oru timing!!!!!!

8. What is some good advice for me?
useelle useelle. by srinivas
hmm evide poyalum avidathe rule follow cheyyanam enayirikkum.... jayalithamma...karunanithiavargale vanakkam

9. How will I be remembered?
Aasai dosaiee nee pesum ….(star)
Ha ha ha full time food ennayirikkum

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Arjunaru villu…….
Hmm fighting !!!!!!!!!

11. What's my current theme song?
It’s the time to disco….(kal ho na ho)
Paaatum aatavum mathi yennanoo?? Appol joliyoo?

12. What do others think is my current themesong?
Aadatha aatam ellam adiyva manukulle....
Hoo ella avasanam engane onninum vendiyallanano....

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Ahista ahista….
Engane match aavum aa……….

14. What type of men/women do I like?
Dhoom machale dhoom machale dhoom…
Hmm tht sounds gud ..some people who r always active!!

15. How's my love life?
I been trying to reach u.. becoz i got somethin to say but u r talking abt nothing at all..... and u r stepping away ..
U MAKE ME FEEL!!!!! for the rest of my days........ in so many ways .....U MAKE ME FEEL (Westlife)

hmmm not bad!!! ha ha ha.

No comments: