Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Tag....

Well,long time since I have done a tag....so,here it goes...

1. Were you named after anyone?
No….I guess not…
2. Do you wish on stars?
Well,I has always hoped 2 do so…but never did it actually..
3. When did you last cry?
Hmmmmm….No idea…I guess wen I saw RDB…or was it some time later?? No idea..
4. Do you like your handwriting?
My handwriting?? Its my style…and I guess others r jealous of it…so,some ppl do complain..
5. What is your favourite meat?
Sorry…I am a vegetarian…No meat..
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
A CD with label…”India Shinning” ….dunno whose CD is it!!
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Depends on my another persons nature…
8. Are you a daredevil ?
If taking things as it came can be considered as daredevil…then,I guess I am…
9. How do you release anger?
Release it….Often on others…But I really try 2 control it…But sometimes it fails..
10. Where is your second home?
In ernakulam and shornur..
11. Do you trust others easily?
Very easly….I am a bad judge of character..
12. What was your favourite toy(s) as a child?
I had a teddy bear(which I still has)…apart frm tht…I don’t remember any toys.. But my guess is tht it might have included trains,cars etc.etc.

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Hmmmm…depends on the teacher….
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yeah to many...little to some...nope to a few...
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Wht is tht?? No I guess…
16. What do you look for in a girl?
Trust…and Understanding…I guess…then,ofcourse,luv…

17. Would you bungee jump?
I am afraid 2 go in a Giant Wheel… Gives me heart attack even if I do such a thing in my dreams..
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No…untieing is a long and difficalt process…y bother..I don’t even remove the buttons of my shirt…removes it in T Shirt style…
19.What is your favourite ice cream?
Any chocolate icecream…Cornetto was my favourate..
20. What are your favourite colours?
Blue….Light blue…well,I guess me being 12 yrs in BVB and my luv 4 Men in Blue might b the cause 4 it..
21. What are your least favourite things?
Anything boring,I guess…. Most of bloody soap operas wld figure in it..
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
Hmmmm….right now??None…earlier…One..
23. Who do you miss most right now?
My frnds…frm school and college!!They r my greatest assets..
24. What are you listening to right now?
Mukile..mukile…frm keerthichakra…a very good song!!

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Blue….again…
26. What is the weather like right now?
Good…sunshine…but dunno 4 how long will it last!!
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Vinayak…an old frnd of mine…
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Beauty….overall…
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Ya…ofcourse…he is 1 of my best frnds..
30. How are you today?
Just woke up…so,kinda sleepy…
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Sharja….I guess…
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Sorry…don’t drink….drinking is Bullshit….
33. Natural hair colour?
Black…
34. Eye colour?
Hmmm…black again I guess…
35. Wear contacts?
No
36. Siblings?
Yeah….has a younger brother…
37. Favourite month?
Never had a favourate month….

38.Favourite food?
Hmmm….it varies….
39. Favourite day of the year?
Any good day is favourate of mine…
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Hasn’t asked any1….will answer later…
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings!! But not of the Yash chopra or Karan Johar type..:D
42. Summer or winter?
A little bit of both…I guess,likes summer as I can go out….but cant sleep well because of heat..So,I guess Hot during day and a good rain in night wld do the trick!!;)
43. Holi or Diwali?
Diwali
44. Do you like your name?
Yeah…no probs with tht…
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
Boban and moly…..One of my favourates…and One of the best comics Ever publishes…Ever…
46. What's on your mouse pad?
Mouse pad??Mouse…I guess…
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
A show on National Geographic…..Mega structures…I guess…
48. Favourite Smell ?
Hasent had anything lik tht in particular…
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Hmmm….No…I guess not…
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Many….I guess….but none comes 2 my mind now…

1 comment:

Panackal said...

Enthuvade pattu ellathinteyum koode oru guess...