Thursday, August 17, 2006

Partings...

Results would probably come tomorrow...So might not be in a good state to write after that...That might is pretty solid one!
First Alumni is over...many get togethers have been done...People have started to going to their destinies...Change from the four year old ways...For the better I hope and sincerely pray for everyone's good...
A tremendous void seems to be filling me...a realisation...we will never be the same carefree birds that we were...time will bring in responsibilities...bring in barriers...restrictions...

I saw a dream while I was sleeping in the morning (not early morning...around 11:30) Most of us were there...I can definitely remember Haf, Ganu and Pappu...Don't remember what it was...it was a party...that is all I can recall now...

Felt sad after that...that is something pretty much in the dreams thing...not going to happen again...
This post may be a reflection on that...
Read Pattu's analysis...he has written well...about each of us...

I did a similar analysis waaay back...but didn't include many...that was due to my impatience more than anything...
I can see that I am being incoherent....
I am feeling a massive amount of sadness within me...a sense of loss...and the waiting for the results is also fuelling it...

Was feeling very lonely when I wrote this...still feels...will always...the lone wolf will always be inside me...
Thank you all for letting this lone wolf into the wolfpack...

May God shower his blessings...may good happen to all...
My prayers are there...always...

No comments: