Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ente suhruttukal.....

Very long post alle??hmmm...i may not b blogging 4 some time...so,this 1 extra large
blog!!hehe



Panackal:-I know him frm Zephyr...just know him...thts all,neither he nor me was ter in
class!! always bunking!! Well,in first 2 years....v were very very good frnds!!really good!!
he is a gem of a guy!! i really feel tht he has got a lot of talents!!smart,intelligant and
most important,guy talks sense!!!! but,wen u started ur fufu and gugu,i started loosing my
respect 4 u!!dunnu y!!!but it happened!!it mayb because i never expected it from u!!tht mayb
y!!i mean,i know tht kiru and renjith had all these....and i almost expectd them 2 have....i
was having a not so good impression abt Poly those days!! But apart frm tht,i had no probs
with him!!!then,wen he became an almost chain fufu guy...i felt very sad!!i almost hesitated
2 talk with him!!i didnt feel lik gng 2 balus,wer he wld b ter,fufu-ing!! and,then,i hardley
saw him!!I still remember tht in entire study leave for S7 exam,i didnt c him even
once!!although his house is just a small walk frm my house.... Dunno wht has happened 2
me...mayb it is his fufu,mayb his attitude 2wards mandi!!!i dont know!! i has really felt
bad when u and sree wrote those things abt her in our blog!!as if u ppl wer cornoring
her!!thts y i also responded tht way i did!!Sorry Man,If I Hurt in any way!!I am really
sorry!! Well,things r better now a days!!i visit his house often,with kiru,and chat wen ever
v r ter!! But man...reduce the fufu!!! Earlier,wen the gugu and gugu issue came up,during
the S6 B'lore tour,i felt tht it was not right 2 take any sides!!this i felt as i thought
tht this was just a mis understanding!!all wld b back 2 normal!!but u ppl increased ur daily
intake,although much lower now a days,i think!!but, try 2 reduce it yaar!!4 ur own sake,and
sometimes,4 my own!!(remember the day wen v went 2 meenmutty??in unni's car??and he said some statatics according 2 which i was inhaling 70% cigerrate and u only 30%??)... I am sure tht u will have a wonderful career!!u have a long way 2 go!!U r destined 2 b some place much better than L&T.. dunno which 1...but i am sure of it!!! There is only 1 thing tht i wld lik
2 say 2 u....

MAN......U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hafeez :- well,1 of my best frnds in my class!!!2 talk abt him,is Impossible!!really
impossible!!he is a well luking,smart(??),handsome,Intelligent(?????) guy,who just cant find
a gal of his age!! haha...just kidding man!!!he has been my frnds right frm day 1...it was
with him,and later with dnkan,tht i had my first combine studies!!!!i dont know wht 2 write
abt him....a very trust worthy guy,who sometimes,act likes an Intelligent person!!!has
written abt him in 1 of my earlier posts!!i was with him in the last year...cming 2 colleges
with his activa...It was with me tht his vehicle crossed the 1000Km 200Km,300Km...and almost all imp milestones!!V has also planned 2 meet after 25 yrs. in a predefinrd meeting
place!!hehe!! he is 1 person who can understands others well,a very imp. character 4
every1!!!! it is lik he cant hate a person!!he is company with every1!!!! Has written most
no. of tests!!but didnt come with me on Infy shreds!!!4 tht i still get mad at him!!!
well,other thn tht,i have nothing 2 say 2 him....and buddy,thnkx 4 suffering with me,my
songs,my chalus..etc...etc..!!
May God grant ur every wish!!
p.s:- orikkalengilum ravile enittu oodan vaada!!!!!!!atleast swimminginengilum!!!

Kiru:-
Frankly, I never thought tht My friendship with him wld b so gr8!!!earlier,during in S3,i
was actually avoiding him!!!just in the begenning though!!as i was having a not so good
impression abt. the ppl from poly!!I felt tht they were just a bunch of idiots who join ter
as they had no other jobs!!but with these 2 men,my entire attitude towards life and 2 other
ppl changed!!4 tht,I thank u man....well,kiru is a bujy!!!a katta bujy,who beleives in
learning it by understanding it well!!i used 2 fight with him a lot during S3...aathinu avan
enikku ittu onnu thannu...hmmmm,saramilla....avan thanne alle!!!kozhapam illa!!!
earlier,enikku ithinu ninnodu pakaram choodikanam ennu undayirunnu...now,angane onnum illa!!pinne,ivante vellamadi....i really feel tht ivananu bakki ullavare vazhi tettikunathu
ennu!!!Rakeshettan was the pioneer,but frm ter,he carried it along!!kaatu kallan!!!
eppolengilum ithu nirthumoda??he is a good judge of a person's character....he has made some
very good frnds outside our class,frm ec,bt and it(all of them,girls)... and,is becomming a
contenter for the asthana kozhi post against nibin...the seat was vacent after rahul(kozhi)
resigned as he became commited!!!!

He really helped me a lot...i dont know how 2 thank him 4 all tht he has done!!!thnkx
macha... v has talked abt a lot of issues,frm isreal 2 china...the topic goes on!!he still
has a couple of my books!!evideyada my sidney sheldon books???? he then stopped trying 4
Huawei in last sem!! i felt tht he has not tried enough!!he cld have easly done it!!it was
with him tht i met with many others lik krishnakumar chettan,varun(his bro),unni,etc.etc...
Thnkx man...4 being ter wen ever i needed and 4 helping me when ever u cld!!!


Naru:-
Once i described him as "Lazy Genious"!!!yeah,thts wht he is!!One hell of a charector 2 b
around with...Always know something abt anything under the world...He was my lab mate 4 last 4 yrs..Thts how I came 2 know him... And through the cricket matches tht V used 2 play.. A
die hard rock fan...one cld hear the sound frm his room even frm outside his house.. (Can
hear sounds but no idea abt the words though!!I hasnt even able 2 identify even a single
word,apart from "Oh yeah"...which was present in some of the songs!!).. A man who was ter in
organising stuff right frm S1S2 and a regular in visiting other colleges... I was ter with
him for the Inetr college competition held in Adi Sankara... V were also ter in some quiz
competition done in senete hall(Remember tht 1??)...Though the actual porpose was 2 watch an
Indo-Pak match!! Now tht he got into Suntec,as a "Technical Writter"... A just post 4 him..
I wish this amazing fellow all the best 4 his future!!!


Anand (a.k.a Abhasan) :-

He is the Mr. Manyan of our class..(The title was honoured upon himself by none other than
Anand himself)... Another wonderful guy... Who luvs 2 drive bikes... I hardly know him by
person during S1S2 classes..It was through cricket tht I came 2 know more of him.. A very
good fast bowler and a classic left handed batsman... He has eral talent in microprocess
and cobol and any other "pre-historic" languages!! Has a certain liking towards color white.
A very trustworthy frnd of mine,his only problem is tht he looses temper very easly.. Once
he has even got angry with me(remember the match wen u were bowling 2 a junior??) But thts
OK...I know tht it is in his nature...But so much of anger is also not good man!! A good
captain but never does he dons the cap... Apart frm those things,he is a fun guy 2 hang
around with!!

Nibin :-

Hmmmm...another of my very good friend... A kattabujy...who never listens 2 classes ,
irritates teachers..goes 2 movies(any movie is OK with him..most of the movies tht he goes
has only him as the spectator,along with an unfortunate hostler who happens 2 go out with
him..) and still manages 2 b top scorer in exams!! He is a prathibasham!! Now doing hacking
in an international company.. Yeah thts rite...hacking.. (last time I spoke 2 him,he told me
tht he must learn hacking credit cards.. Couldnt understand y!!!hmmm...)Another guy good in
organizing..hmm...luks lik ter r lot of guys good in organizing... A very sensible guy...
Luvs 2 read books...it was he who gave me Da vinci code book... my lab mate 4 last 3
yrs...along with naru.. V had made some discoveries as well!!! It was gr8 fun with these
ppl.. Never does the labs and simply copies data frm unda or frm manee!!!I think ours were
the only Boys only batch 4 a long time.. He was also my project mate.. was fun ter also..
Once v all went 2 his home in pattanamtitta... Oh..was a hell of an experiance.. Can write a book abt it... Heard some classy Nibin dialogues!! And They also recorded some classy dialogues of mine..In a way tht wld make Afghan terrorists drop their heads with shame!! A typica aachayan...I hope tht he gets wht ever he wants in his life!!!He has also been our class rep for last 3 yrs...i think.. It was a burden tht v were not ready 2 accept..But he accepted it reluctantly... but does it very well!! Also our Allumini Vice president!! Tht 2, v have put it on his shoulders!! Man,this is because v trust tht only u can handle these stuffs... Ithellam ninnodulla sneham kondalle....
May God b with you always man!!

Dinkan :-

Pavam pavam rajakumaran... HE is the not so pavam but having a face of pavam koodeshwaran of our class.. A very good frnd of mine.. Has faught with him many times,but has helped me 2.. It was with him and kakka tht i started my first combine studies...wen he was staying near my home,and v gathered here at my house 2 draw graphics!!! A very good and trusting friend,One with him v can talk abt anything... has got a very loving heart... I wish tht v wld b frnds 4 our entire time!!! Best of luck on ur Java,and on Slash!!

Sreenath :-

It was frm my stop tht he used 2 board the college bus earlier...so,I know him well..A guy with a poets and a romeo's heart... a very friendly person..most of our combine studies wer in his house,and not 2 mention the gugu paripadis... Tht was real fun...those days...hope tht they remain in our memmory 4 a long long time.. Now he 2 is doing hacking and those kind of stuff,( avante bhashayil paranjal,South east asiaude muzhuvan networkum avante kaayilanu!!)... I hope tht he gets a gal of his dreams... and b succesful in all matters of life!! Wishing u all the best in E&Y man!!

Jackie:-

A guy who has changed 180 degrees within a year.. It came as a gr8 surprise 4 me.. I still remember the old jackie...who used 2 stand infront of princies office every afternoon!! Now,all tht has gone... He has quit fufu and gugu,has found the girl of her dreams!! A guy who landed in more thn 1 job,and is confused wht 2 do next!!(jocking yaar!!!) He was my mini project team mate... Then,tht was another jackie..."Confusious jackie"..Imagine this.. On the day of our project evaluation.. The project demo is over,v all did a pgm she asked us 2 do,and fared in viva... then,jackie asked us..."Ini nammal jayikkum alle??" Tht is jackie 4 u..always worried abt some silly things!! Wishing U all the best man...where ever 2 end up with..

Divakar:-

My other mini project mate... It was me and him tht had 2 suffer the old jackie.. Well,he is a guy with a strong vocabulary and liking 4 english books!! A guy who can talk well as well. He has been our assosiation secretary 4 last 3 yrs!! poor guy...has suffered a lot all these days.. Has never complained abt it..paranjittu karyam illa ennu avanariyam!! I hope tht u rock in US Tech...Best of luck man!!

Colonel,Takkudu,Bonney:-

Colonel 2 was my neighbour in S1S2..Moved 2 hostel...Unlike the name and luks.. He is a calm and quiet guy!! None wld never judge it frm his luks.. A good frnd with a good personality,
it was his duty 2 give intors and those kind of stuff during some functions.. He 2 Obeyed it without any complaint...Lik a good soldier!!

Takkudu,well,he is another matter....A guy filled with fun...You can call him the soul of our class!! Only God knows how can he make humour so easly and spntaniously!!A guy who is friendly with every1 in and out of class!! Had gr8 fun with him during last 2 tours!!

Bonny...another milatry man..But unlik colonel,1 can easly say tht he isnt much of a milatry!! But he has got some good skills...One thing is tht he has got a photographic memmory!! And the next thing is his tricks up his sleeve!!No1 can guess wht he is gng 2 do next!!Now @ infy hyderabad,i am sure tht he is enjoying his time ter!!!Best of luk mate!!

Rajapan,Rajeev and Vineeth:-

Rajappan is a gr8 singer,almost lik me,but not my league!! I was always jelous of him 4 his singing..Well,I am jelous of almost every1 who can sing better thn me.. and in our class most can sing well thn me,or donot sing at all..Only naru and nibin were tere 2 my comfort!! a guy with a nice heart and helping nature!! Who can never hate any1...and above all a good friend!!

Rajeev...A computer genious..Has learnt almost all things himself... But fails miserably wen he tries 2 explain tht 2 others!!A thotta in every sense...Now,trying 2 put a choonda using his thoota 2 another thotta in b'lore... Hehe...best of luk man 4 tht.. He has been a good frnd of mine 4 last 4 yrs...

Vineeth...a guy whom i never tought wld b my frnd..A guy who was caught with the wrong frnds!! Has faught with my best frnd,4 no apparent reason...But now,changed 4 good!! He is now one of my good frnds!! A thani kozhikodan in everything including his language!! I hope tht u will reach someplace wer u luv...and ter r ppl who will luv u!! Best of luk man..In everything!!

Prabodh kumar P P :-

Well,he is perhaps the most talented guy in our class...A gr8 dancer and a good artist,good poet,and above all,a good frnd with a good,luving and caring heart!! It was he who joined 4 a job first,among us all... He and me has been 2gether 4 so many things.. He has been a good frnd of mine...wht 2 say more man...Wishing U all the Best in your life...Never forget me...!!I'll never forget you either!!


Rahul Krishnan:- a.k.a kozhi..

The pet name kozhi has been added 2 him in S1S2 itself...But,after he became commited,I think tht it must b given 2 Nibin or Kiru... V has faught a couple of times in past..But i beleive tht it was something foolish!! A guy who is always at war against takkudu,4 no particular reason,gives us all a good time!! Best of luk man!!where ever u r!!


The not so good frnds....a.k.a "THE KIDS":-

I dont know if they will read this...but here it goes!!! V never started the fight against u ppl...remember tht it was u ppl who started it all!! But it didnt affect us at all...Instead,it made us unite more clossly.. It helped us eralised our potentials 2 maximum,and cerated a bond among us!! 4 tht,thnkx....

Now,4 the gals of my class......


Nisha:-
Unda,or Bullet vasu or .... there r countless names 4 this gal...thnkx 2 me...hehe.. She has
been my frnd 4 the entire B.Tech... She has suffered a lot,especially during tours... But is
a patient listener!! A very,very,very good frnd!! Has got a gr8 heart...(Oh...these
sentences r repeating...rite?? Well,ter is good heart 4 all of my frnds..so,not gng 2 repeat
it after this..) An illitrate in some of the jokes tht v boyz speak of.. I hope tht u learn
it in some point of life!! Now in Nest... luking happy 2... May God bless u dear!! Thnkx 4
the wonderful moments tht u spend with me dear!!! Thnkx 4 everything!! But,Change tht Stupid Idiot Vikram's picture!!Ninakku nanam ille??

Maneesha:-
Manikutty,as v all call him... She was my maths teacher 4 long now!! Has had a wonderful
combine studies at her house!! Another gr8 frnd..V have talked a lot abt many things!! A
very caring frnd... But,unlike unda,I hasnt faught with her often...Dunno y!!Hmmmm...mayb
because of her nails!! My God it is lik a knife!! The first gal frm our college who got it
through the Gr8 battle of Cochin,called The "SHREDS"....Always ter wen u want 2 talk.. SHe
has suffered the lab classes,courtesy The Boyz batch(Me,nibin,naru)... I am sure tht v will
meet in some point of time!! Thadi vekkumbol enne aariyikkane!!

Mandi:-
I know her frm Rajanpilla sir's tution classes!! Just know her,hasnt even talked 2 her ten!!
It was wen I saw her here tht i talked with her.. Was our class rep in S1S2.. Dunno who
suffered more,V or her!! No Idea!! But one thing is 4 sure,I have faught with her the max.
no of times...have even given a "One Big Slap" in her face once,4 saying Team India will
loose.. Tht was one of the rare moments wen I lost my temper!! Ten,many times,I have made
her cry 2...Sorry 4 all those little things MANDI..... (I know tht calling her mandi
irritates her..)Now,hopefully gng 2 Infy Mysore,I hope tht she will b happy where ever she
is(..Dialogue feeling similar with someones entry??hmmm..) Me and kakka has also had some
god time @ her house thnkx 2 combine studies!!

Sulu :-
Well, nammude classile real mandi...ottum padikkilla...dunno y she joined B.Tech...Dufayil
thenne irrunnal porayirunno?? Always asking us 2 teach her something..copying the
assignments frm us,which v had wrote it after days of reserch and editting!! Shame on you
sulu...hehe...She was my New year frnd on S4 tour...had some gr8 time..really enjoyed
it..though I caught her...thnkx 2 sree and unda...My spies!!hehe... Always helping any1 in
need.. Can always c her with a big smile in her face with a trade mark "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."
She wld be missed very much by me!!! Take acre,and enjoy ur life in IBS>>>

Anu,Ganu and Rollu:-
All the names rhiming(spelling correct aano??)... Anu was my Unfortunate project mate.. She
has to suffer not only me,but kiru and nibin...poor gal...sometimes I feel tht she suffered
much more thn wht suffered my unda and mandi combined 4 last 4 yrs.. Anyway,she leanrd many things...Lasker-E-Toiba is 1 thing tht she wil never forget in her life!! So,anu,when ever u
hear tht name,remember us...She is a very Innocent and sweet girl,who cld b fooled easly by
any1 earlier....But,due to the rigorous training and tests put by our batch mates...she is
now not easly fooled(Atleast,thts wht she things...) Dont forget me dear...

Ganu...hmmm,as the name sujjests,she is slim!! well,wen compaired 2 Jayalalitha ofcourse!!
She is 1 gal who luvs 2 fight...I have seen her fighting with pana and anand on regular
basis.. A fellow Bhabha house member,she can draw well.. It was she who has drawn many of my fair records in past!! Now,she is gng 2 Chennai 2morow...2 start a new life... Best of luk 4
ur life!!

Rollu:- Another gal with aanayude shareeram and urumbinte manasum!! Always busy on her cell phone,full time SMS and miss calls... She 2 is an integral part of our class.. It was fun
being with u...Lady...Take care...

Well,this post is getting longer and longer...so,I am stopping it now...will write abt the
rest later... Well,I wont b around in net 4 some days...The net cnnection is due 2 b over
2day!! So,hope tht u ppl have a wonderful time ahead of u!!

5 comments:

hafeez said...

Long post...but never felt borin...miss u frnds

Unknown said...

Nostalgic post man...made me cry...*boohoo*

Panackal said...

Good one pattu :-)

kiran said...

enthada pattu ithu kumbasaram ano? enthinada namlllude idakku ee formality...???

danya said...

gud post pattu(sir)...miss u all...