Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hello guys/gals....

Hey ppl....Its me frm Infy....Some time since I have blogged... Tooooo many things 2 write...but i dont think tht so much things,I cant write now....Ter r things tht I want 2 write the day on which I left 2 Garden City...On last saturday!!Boy,Tht was an adventure...Ask hafeez,he will tell u!! SO,i will just write couple of incidents tht I saw here...

First of all....Life here is gr8...U r Independent here...Just tht It gets tough once the classes progress!!Tht things u might have guessed...rite!! And the place....It is nothing lik the one seen in photos...It is more thn tht...Just gr8 fellas.... The service and discipline tht they r maintaining is simply gr8..Even V dont feel lik breaking those rules...So, a couple of Incidents which I happen 2 c....here is it...

Incident 1:

First of all....I need 2 tell u something....The service staff here is gr8...simply gr8...I mean,i knew tht it was gr8,but I didnt expext it 2 b this much gr8...Here is one example of it....

Day 1....I reached here on sunday evening...My room mate is a mumbai waalah...A nice and easy gng guy... So,on monday,I woke up early,and as usual,My bed was a mess...clothes were ter all over it,and also the towel..I was in a hurry(I dont know the way 2 class...) so,i left early,thinking tht i wld clean tht mess up in evening..In evening,wen I returned...the Bed was all made up...My towels were neatly folded up and placed in bed,and also my pants,which i had put up 2 dry!!I was amazed!!!I had no idea who did these sweet thing 4 me!!! I asked my room mate...

Me:-Are shoaib(His name)...Y did u fold these clothes 4 me...U shldnt have done it yaar...I wld have done it myself..

Shoiab:- Kya keh raha hein yaar...it wasnt me...It is room service ppl..Even I was shocked yaar..Even my chappals were put properly near to the door aar...These guys here r gr8...

I was shocked at this...after this,I always take care not 2 make a mess of my room!!!

Incident 2:-

This incident happened yesterday(Not 2 me)...

I was in FC2(Food Court No. 2).... Planning 2 have my dinner of Plain Dosa(Yeah man...it is the only thing tht the malayalees eat...all other type of food here sucks!! Really man...95% of ppl frm kerala fell sick within 1 week...I was lucky though..Had couple of pudeen haras and was OK within hours!!)...So,ter I saw 2 English ppl(Saayips)..Having Masala Dosa...This was a strange sight...So,I decided 2 watch..After 5 minutes,I got the coupon,and was standing in queue to get my dosa...Ten Wen I looked at those Sayipps,this is wht I saw...It was Damn funny!!I almost laughed at this...

Sayips had only Dosa,No chatni or Sambar!! First one was just picking pieces of dosa and eating it plainly..ten,he picks some masala and is eating...The second guy...well,He was holding the entire Dosa in his hand,And eating it as a Vegitable Roll!!! Every1 ter was watching it and was struggling not 2 laugh!!It is very strict here not 2 laugh at sayyips...these ppl will complaint!! But all the ppl in Cleaning and ppl standing in counters,they were laughing lik hell!! Well,will write abt other incidents 2....But all those...Later...I have an assignment 2 complete,and also,a project 2 submit on wednesday...ten,on thursday,I have a Module test!!!Hmmmm.. Lots of work 2 do!! All others a gng smooth...Anu and sumy r here in my class...also is jackie and aparna.. Friday,v had DJ nite...Was gr8!! Did a lot of dancing!!!

And,Yesterday,I played cricket ...In night!!The ground was well lit up!!It was a gr8 experiance..Played it with tennis ball though!! Oh...almost forgot...another funny thing happened 2 me yesterday!!..It happened while I was playing cricket...Majority of ppl were malayalees.. Real friendly ppl... V were calling others eda,poda and all those words tht v usually call while v r enjoying!!After the match,I met with a guy who was playing here..His name is ,lets say...Mr.X.. V both were in same team!!So,lots of eda,poda b/w us has happened already...after the mathc,this conversation occured....

Me:- Aaliya,I am frm Fast track...J2EE...neeyo??
X:- Njan ivide placed aanu...
Me:-Eda,aathu thanne...eethu batchilada nee??
X:- Njan ivide E&R Dept. aanu(Education and Reserch)...Ippol Generic Streamine padippikukayanu!!
I was shocked...He told me tht it is cool..He didnt mind these stuff at all..He told tht Usually these HR ppl will hand out with students and all..go 2 pub etc.etc... ..So,I told him tht I will c 2 2morow nite,2 play...And I left...The staff here is very friendly... Can b considered as frnds only!!

Byee all...
C ya later..
Missing All of u guys....and Gals...

p.s Ramu has a digicam...will upload pics as soon as v finish taking pics...will upload it into multiply..

Naveen

3 comments:

danya said...

Hi naveen...gud post...Naveen s enjoying his life alone here with chocolates,pastry,icecreams...v anu,jackie n me rarely c naveen these days...and today v vent seen yet...no idea abt him...the most important point is tht whenever any of us c him he ll surely b ving some eatables with him...icecreams,chocolates,pastries...pishukkan pattu ippam valiya aala...he ll be putting up weights in a few days...for sure

Panackal said...

edi mandi.. nee enthayalum adikam onnum thinnanda.. ippo thanne oru hippo pole undu :-)
pinne .net aanennu vechu karayanda.. ellam shariyavum ;-)

Anonymous said...

pattu.... nee kollamallo kothi kothi murathil keyari kothiyo ? glad to knw tht u ppl are having fun...