Saturday, July 15, 2006

The party out !!!

Hi friends,

When I woke up I thought this day mite b like anyotr day I hav spend after my coll. I was totally tired after the two day recruitment at our coll and was frustrated by its results..So felt very sad and was not in a mood to do anything.....But by eve it turned out to b one of the best day I hav ever enjoyed. My mother asked me to go wit her to her friend’s daughter’s marriage reception.. I hate it like anyting but no other way than giving her company for tht.. But she promised me, she will also take me to a place where I wud not even dream.. I was surprised and so agreed to go with her. After the reception, we went to the place amma told… I was anxiously waiting to knw the suspense… We reached the Sooryaprabha auditorium at mannanthala..

I didn’t get any clue until then.. but when we reached there I cud read a poster displayed outside the hall…(some sponser ad) amma told me tht it is a function organised by Doctors of the medical department for the staffs as a part of their symposium…
I was totally surprised and carried away by the arrangements. I felt as if taken to a fairy land… The hall was really superb and it had a fountain in the front.. It was so beautiful to b at tht place at tht time around 7.00…The audience were welcomed by the team with bouquet of red roses to the hall were the entire program was taking place. The settings were beyond gloss. The hidden lightings.. the stage, the orchestra wow !!!!! it was just magnificent…

There were many guests and I saw Shanti there at tht place.. I was really happy to c her there…. The program started by the time we reached there.. I realised tht I was about to c a fabulous music and dance show. I enjoyed the classical dance which was the fusion of the english rhyme “twinkle twinkle little star” and the kacheri… It is hard to express the happiness…. I enjoyed it very much.. After some years I am watching a live one…Then it was music.. old malayalam songs and its music in violin.. the program included many traditional dances like margamkali, chavittunadakam and wht not…. It was really a fantastic one..... And the superb dinner after tht …

This day will b always there in my mind as it was a great relief after the boring days….
bye
frinds

1 comment:

Panackal said...

thalle njerikkanu njerikkanu!!!