Friday, October 28, 2005

About Hafeez...

A darling of the masses (read girls) and inarguably the most popular guy in our class, this guy packs of lot of punch in a small package.
I think that the thing that brought Hafeez and me together is probably the fact that in our group only the two of us flunked in the S3 electronics lab. We had a great time together in IPM along with Dinkan and Rajappan. Actually, it was then that I got to know this wonderful person. I had thought of him as a cute, loving guy and a great athlete till then. During that time I really got to know him better and found he had a heart of pure gold.
From then we became best of pals.  We have had a lot of fun together pulling others legs and pulling each others too!
We had a fantastic night out in Bangalore during the last tour along with Jackie and Dinkan. We talked about a lot of stuff which necessarily was a great bonding experience. I’ll never forget that night in my life. Probably he too, because it was the night of his first ever ‘fufu’!
He is brilliant athlete and I an asset to both cricket and football teams of our college and a pivotal element in the Raman house team. We played each other in the first ever cricket match in MCET and he always gives his best to the team.
Contrary to popular belief he is not a Mandan.He has got an exceptional brain and a great logical mind. I think he gets into trouble when he analyses stuff a little too much and blurts out some out of the world thoughts. It is a sign of his mental ability rather than his Mandan ability.
The best thing I like about him is his attitude. Though he is yet to land in a job, he is not really anxious and has a “take it as it comes” approach. He is a sure fire candidate to land in a great job (I had a dream!) and a brilliant career awaits him for sure.