Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ANu's Corner

abt anu...we became very good n dear friends during the S7-tour. all the things u pple said abt anu confirms my beliefs in astrology! she's a cancerian & indeed all her characters(such as attachment, changing moods, bonding with her family(especially towards her mother) & friends etc..) resemble verry much to that of a cancer-girl. she values her relnships with friends very much & she's not at all a person who just act a friend only for the time-sake of company--she's verry much sincere & i love & admire & respect pple like that. so anu..i m really very verry happy & thank u god for giving me a friend like her(even though it seems to be a bit late) for the lifetime!! whenever i m with anu, to my surprise, I feel tht i m the serious person betwn us!! -- so a special thanks for her for making me feel tht way which happens only rarely in my case! my latest sweet memory with her was going to the Pizza-Corner yesterday & spending almost 1 hour there with she, coffee, sprite n a plate of pizzas betwn us! & the way we filled in the feedback form tht they gave us at the end!! It was almost like being in a real tom n jerry show!
no more blunders & thats all for this time abt anuuuuu.

No comments: