Thursday, October 27, 2005

Abt Hafeez......

He is one of the first friends that i got from this college and infact one of the bestfriends that i ever had. He is a great friend who who can read my mind from my face...he has always been there for me whenever i was in need of a friend or a brother...I always calls him mandan even if i know tht he is not so..he is actually a real buji which he had proved several times during our mini project...i just can't forget those wonderful days i had with him and dhanya while doing our mini project...There is a long list of mandatharams made by him...i think some of those will be mentioned in the forthcoming posts by my friends...
Im really lucky to have a loving and caring friend like him..So Haf..thank you for everything and may god bless you in all your attempts. ..All the best da for a bright future...