Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ekka

hi all, so turn for me to say abt my ekka. well all in our class knw tht he call me "ittha". well i hav always tried to become an elder sis to him but wht to say it is always the other way round. he is always been a gud frind and big brother for me...ekkka u r truly a treasure....as kiran said he is the pet of almost all girls....and his mandatharams no limits.......ennum oru book ezhutham.....but he is so sweet and "juniors girls uske bal par fida hoon".....and so lot of fans amnng juniors...he is gud boy with such an absent mindedness tht he sometimes put me to trap..........always jolly...i don't knw whn we became true company but i remeber talking to him a lot when he came to my house for combined study.....we used to ask each other "by the way when did we become company" no idea..........he will remain as a gud friend for me...i am sure....
ALL THE BEST EKKA !!!!!!! UR NO YET TO COME IN PLACEMENT SUMTHING GOOD WAITING 4 U!!!!!!

No comments: