Thursday, October 06, 2005

abt Sreenath

travelling down my memory lane to our s1s2 days, sreenath was one among those few boys i had had an aquaintance with (mainly due to the regular fight sessions betwn jyothi n him---and the saga continues even after 3 yrs!!) . According to me he n dhanya were the BEST class reps we ever had. To me, sreenath is just like my appu n deepu as jyothi is like ammu to me! i have formed a great bonding betwn these 2 pple and i m sure this will last forever. my only request to sreenath is tht please save your so called "romantic" feelings & sentiments for your life partner & DONT be like 'Dil Chahtha Hai' Saif!! bcoz whenever i see the movie i can relate him with sreenath.[i m sorry if i sound rude..but i seriously feel tht way]
Anyways, to me sreenath has always been a really good friend..someone i can say whatever comes to my mind without any formalities..As a friend, he is surely someone whom u can trust n he indeed is a "Frnd in need".

No comments: