Friday, October 28, 2005

More the Merrier!!

A wonderful opportunity has come my way today to share the memories abt 3 such pple whom i have shared soooo many wonderful n sweeet memories with, which will be there in my mind for ever in the 'most memorable moments' part of my brain. With all these 3 : maneesha, hafeez & rakeshettan , i ve always felt like being with someone verry close to u & someone whom u can laugh n cry n speak with ur whole heart!( i realy really mean it) I never have talked with rakeshettan("sureshettan" for me - remember?) before our S7-tour & i never thot tht he would be someone like him actually!(confusion aayo?) It was a verry good experience travelling in the train with him playing cards, sharing some intellectual talks(especially by jyothi n me) & getting the same right intellectual comments frm him, etc etc.. This was the train trip tht i most feared in my life so far & tht i thot would be the most uncomfortable n boring trip tht i ever had; but with these pple around, i was terribly horribly actually & basically(indepted to-jyothi) proven WRONG! this was actually the most memorable, the most enjoyable & the most cherishable trips tht i ever had in my entire life so far!! I have the "Hindi Padanamala" & the miniature DDLJ bell locket which rakeshettan gave me at the end of the trip, together with all the sweeet memories we have had with him..Rakeshettaa...Shaadi ke liye hazaaron mubaarak ho! (hai? hi? hu??)
Abt maneesha, she was the first person whom i talked with on the first day of our college, in the east fort bus stop. she is a perfect Leo girl(like me!!) blessed with a loving heart & great helping n caring mentality. she is always there for us extending a caring n helping hand whenevr in need. Same goes with Hafeez, he is just as sweet n caring as maneesha. I can go on writing abt these 2 as they mean sooo much to me now but i think actions speak more than words, so does understanding. so 3 cheers for 3 beautiful pple in my life who came suddenly, but has marked a strong & ever lasting bond ..

2 comments:

kiran said...

""Hail LEO""

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »