Monday, October 24, 2005

about our Pattu darlin

He is simply the most crude fellow in our class!!Avan Perum kallanane!! Ellam vallanja vazihiyillae avan alochikullo!On the nite before infy interview he called me and asked about the working of my mini project. His plan was to tell the algorithm of our stegangraphy proj if asked about his watermarking proj! I remember how he planned to "vallipeer" me after we discovered his softcorner to our "wonderfool" girl!! The one thing i think everyone will agree with me is that only Paru can match his chalus!! During study holidays he will call me on the morning and i will go to his home, and almost everytime no study and full lathiadi happens!He is a great friend except when he advices and challenges me for my fufu and gugu!He has got good brains, but as i said early uses in a valanja vazhi! He is my guru for reading english books and watchin english movies! he inspired me 4 reading english books and i owe to him 4 that! He can be beleived but we should cautious coz he is born liar.I always remember that " avan ennae kuzhiyil chadikkan nokkum( kallan)??".. inspite of all this he is a gr8 frnd ...a true frnd!!

No comments: