Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Maneeeeee and pattuuuuuuuuuuu

Maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whn did v actually bcam frnds ?? This is a topic I hav discussed wit manee many times , but it hap very early in s1s2 itself n im very happy 4 tht….Our frnshp began 2 grow thru the combined studies held at her hom. I jst wnt 4get the food I hav eaten frm her hom (durin combine studies n also mini proj ). Her parents r very much lovin n carin …. If u go to her home u wnt return wit an empty stomach…Entenkilum teetichitte manee vidu

The cmbine studies n mini proj held at her home ….i cant ever 4get those things…I’ll certainly mis u yaar in my main proj….V wer together in t collg bus right frm s12 till s6 , n im telling u yaar tht now im really missin tht..ipol aa pattunte chaluvum paatum kettu jeevitam maduthu

The way she calls me “mandaaaaa” I really lov tht….tht call shows all her frndshp n lov towards me…..BUT others callin me like tht …hmmmmmm I really dnt lik it....Now few words abt “Manikutty fans association” , 2 members frm CS class in tht . Many songs hav also been published . For example chck this song…famous amng CS studs

Innale ente nenjillu kunnu maneesha kayariyille,Kunnu maneesha kayariyille

This is a frnd frm whom I get all sorts of help (seminar topic kandupidikaananegilum gra rec o/p ondakaananegilum ennu venda even if u dnt ask her 4 help she wil help u)..… She is so carin ,can read my face n above all the true frnd...Hope u achieve gr8 heights at iflex

Advice :- eat a lot , alwys b slim lik this


Pattu the pattar

V bcam frnds very early itself ,and it was at his hse tht I did my very 1st combined study
Has had gr8 times at his hom usually for kathiyadi

A gr8 cricket fan, gud batsman n gud bowler ,actually he is the only one in the whole world who can do leg spin n off spin with a single delivery ( all credits 4 his lovely bowlin action )…..he was t one responsible 4 savin CS a cric match angst BT long back in s3 / s4

Challu adikal ,singin melodious paatukal all r his hobbies …n this hobbies happens everyday whn v com 2 collg together in my scooter…Satyam paranjaal vandeeneringi odaan thonnum …I think evry1 remem he singin a song thru mic n all of us doin t Kooval durin s6 tour

Chappati n jam, this is t only thin tht he knws 2 eat without any probs …his style of eatin rice is a joy 2 watch….i hav noticed tht durin t past 3½ years he has never brought rice frm home…he jst loves 2 tht chappati n jam

I like t way he fool t girls….etrayoke pattichaalum avanorukunna trapil aarenkilum epozhum veezhum….and 4 tht pattu i salute u….I’ll giv an advice 2 evry1 “ pattune aarum orikalum kaanumadachu vishvasikale , experience ullatu kondaa “

Master pieces of pattu are his style of noddin t head , his dialogues (pana already told),his videos(avane tookiyitttu idikunna oru 5/6 videos)

But above all has got gud brain , kind heart and decent character (no fufu no gugu) and a gr8 frnd to all those whom he loves….He wil certainly move up the ladder of INFY n reach a high post one day…All the best 4 tht da

No comments: